I like you don't let you past haunt you- Winner JinWoo

You're P.O.V
I was pushed by Mickey she just smirked along with her friends, I landed there on the ground not moving. "Oops sorry ______ didn't see you there," she said to me, I tried picking up my books but she stepped on my hand really hard, I hissed in pain. She finally got off and was laughing, "what's wrong ?" She asked her, I looked at her with anger, "oh no you're giving me that eye you planning on killing me like how your parents planned out their targets death ahead of time?" She asked me. I look down, "that's what I thought," she said and walked away with her friends.

People were looking at me, some with pity in their eyes. Others with anger, I sniffed and started picking up my books when I saw a book in front of me. I look up Kim Jinwoo looks at me and smiles, "here let me help," he said to me. I snatched the book out of his hand and got up once I got everything. I walked away, I felt tears in my eyes, I then texted my older brother  Jiyong (GD).

_______: I don't want to be here.
Oppa: Sorry sis you need to go you can't miss everyday, I know it's hard but you need to go and get your education.
_______: You don't understand Oppa people think I'm going to be a murder like them.
Oppa: You are nothing like those monsters okay, don't let people's words get to you. You will succeed more in life unlike the people who are bullying you. I do have a meeting set up with the principal after school Okay I'll see you then. Love you 💙
______: Love you too 💙

I put my phone away and went to class, and sat down in my desk.

End of You're P.O.V

Jinwoo's P.O.V
I watch her walk away I let out a breath not even a thanks. I guess the rumor is true she doesn't talk, "Hyung," Someone Said I look it was my friends. "We're you trying to help her?" Ask Mino, "Yeah," I answer him, "Man I feel bad for her," Said Seunghoon "a lot of people do some want to help her or least speak to her but are afraid," Said Seungyoon I look at him, "why are people afraid?" I asked. "Because some people think she is going to be like her parents. Go off and kill their targets they think by bullying her, she won't." Said Seungyoon "that's stupid they think their better by attacking someone who is also a victim," Said Mino.

I always have been interested in Kwon _______, she is kind of mysterious in a way. And part of me wants to help her, but she never talks I have known her since elementary and what I know is she never talks do to the abuse she has received from her parents and the bullying. She lives with her older brother and his fiancée, her brother has custody over her, her parents are killers who killed a total of 26 people. And both her and her brother are victims of theirs as well, she couldn't even speak during their trial she had to write everything down. She was the one who managed to get her parents caught apparently that was the last time anybody has ever heard her speak was to the cops when she called them and saved her parents possible 27 victim.

Her parents made her witness some of their crimes and she couldn't do anything at the time, according to her, she tried help a few victims but was caught by her parents who locked her in a dark closet. Her brother who was 15 at the time was blamed for their first killings by his own parents so he was locked up for a while with lack of evidence. Do to he was going to call the cops right when they killed their 3rd victim when he caught them. She was 7 at that time, but they let him speak in trail and released him do to no evidence against him and with his sister testimony it was removed from his record. He was 21 when he was released and fought to get custody of his sister who was 12 years old and won.

Everyone knows the story, she is 17 years old now after that and has been getting bullied ever since. By people saying she deserves it, I let out a breath and went to class. I'm going to get her to speak and tell her something, something I been wanting to tell her for a long time.