Saving you-Monsta X Wonho

You're P.O.V
"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE WHORE!!" The man yelled. I was running from some men who called themselves soldiers, took me from my home 2 weeks ago. I went through so much hell and somehow managed to get out and escape. I kept on running until I went into a old school building and ran up the stairs and went into a bathroom and into a stall. I was breathing so heavily and crying, "please god let me die the empire , that camp I was at I want it all to go away please," I cried to god. Then I heard the door open I covered my mouth and tried to be as quiet as possible.

I hear the stall doors being kicked open one by one until whoever it was got to mine and tried to kick it but it won't open. I hear footsteps thinking that person left, I removed my hands from my mouth and sniffed and let out a breath. I then looked up it was a boy with red and very faded yellow in his hair. He looks at me and tilted his head to the side, I was about to scream when he jumped down to my stall and covered my mouth with his hand. "Shhh," he shushes me. I still felt tears leave my face, he removes his hand from my mouth.

He wipes my tears away with his thumb, he studies me looking at me up and down. He looks at me in the eyes, "you escaped from the camps?" He ask me quietly I nodded my head yes. "Did they do this too you?" He ask me . "Yes they did much worse," I tell him tears leave my eyes. "Why are you in here?" He ask me. "I needed to hide soldiers are after me please don't turn me in." I tell him. "What do you want me to do?" He ask me, "kill me please I want to die I can't stand this anymore and even though I was only at that camp for 2 weeks I have seen people die in brutal ways," I tell him.

Before he can say anything we both heard noises. He grabs my hand making me stand up unlocking the stall, "what are you doing?" I ask him, "getting out of here I know how to get out come on," he tells me. And drags me out of the bathroom and we run downstairs before we can run down the hallway we saw one of the soldiers. I clinged onto the boy. He looks at me and drags me we ran to the right and kept on running. And then we hid in a classroom, we heard footsteps I started hyperventilating he tried covering my mouth again with his hand but it didn't work so he removed his hand and kissed me hard.
I tried pushing him away but he held my hands in his, I finally calmed down and melted into the kiss. He released and a thread of saliva was made, "sorry I had to do that," he tells me putting a hand resting on my cheek. We walked out of the classroom and heard voices. "Where the hell can that bitch be?" Said one "she's somewhere in here," said another "we better find her soon the boss wants her tonight since the last one got killed," said the third one. And they walked away, "Come on," he tells me still holding my hand and we ran again.

We ran until we found a exit and now behind the school. We started walking and then we heard the door open again we looked behind us. It was the 3 soldiers . "There you are ______ we been looking for you, you should no better not to run away that's a bad girl," Said one. I hid behind the boy, "she's with me now so leave her alone she's been through enough hell," he said "sir it's one of the rebels you know the 7 boys with that weird blue flower," Said one to the main one we were talking too. "You mean Monsta X," said the main one . I look at the boy, "you're from Monsta X?" I ask them. I heard about them apparently they are a group of boys who are rebelling against the empire what they leave behind is a blue flower every time they attack the empire.

"Yes I am from Monsta X and you know how it goes anything we find we keep so this girl belongs to me now," he tells them. "Boy we need that girl," he tells the boy "why do you?  to up your ranks, while she gets abused more and more everyday until she dies no way she's coming with me," he tells them. Then they pull out their guns. "I don't think so boy," one says . The boy smirks and pulls out a gun as well, "if you shoot boy we will shoot back," one says . The boy shoots a tree and a trap goes off, "run," he tells me. And we started running and hid behind a dumpster. I covered my ears and he holds me tightly, even though my ears were covered I still heard the screams of them dying.

Once the screaming has stopped we got up and locked at the damage they were burned alive. He went looked at them closely I stayed where I was standing, "did you plan this to happen?" I ask him. He looks at me, "no it was a trap we setups yesterday it came in handy today saved a pretty girl wait until the guys hear about this," he said . "You had a gun this whole time?" I ask him. "Yeah," he said. "Then can you please kill me," I ask him. He comes up to me, "no," he said. "Why? Please just kill I don't want to live in this world anymore I already lost everything I can't go home I will just be sent back please," I begged him. "No ______-ah I'm not going to kill you no matter how much you beg me," he said to me. "Why?" I ask .
He holds my face in his hands. "Because I know you want to live I can see it. It's written all over your face you want to live don't you?" He ask me. More tears leave my eyes but he's not wrong, "I do want to live I'm just," I said "scared of this world I know we all are," he says to me. I hug him and cry into his chest he holds me tightly. This boy has helped me so much and I don't even know his name, or why he helped me. "Why did you help me?" I ask him. We looked at each other he smiled a little bit and put some of my hair behind my ear.

"I saw you run into the building and knew I had to help you something was telling me too. That's why I wanted to help you," he tells me. "Your name?" I ask him "it's HoSeok but call me Wonho," he tells me. "Thank you Wonho for helping me," I tell him. "It was my pleasure _______, now come on," he said dragging me again. "Where are we going?" I ask him "to Monsta X's camp you don't want to stay here right so let's go," He tells me and we head that way. "Umm Wonho," I Said "Yeah," he said "why did you kiss me?" I ask him. "One to make you calm down and two," he said and pinned me to a tree, "it's not everyday I get to kiss a beautiful girl," he says to me. I smiled. He leans in and kisses my lips again I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist.

He is right I do want to live, I want to live to see the empire fall, I want to live and see more and more people leave the camps and I want to live and stay by his side.