Getting my gamer boyfriend's attention- Super Junior Kyuhyun

You're P.O.V
I am currently sitting on my boyfriend's bed watching him play his online game on his computer. "Ok you guys take the left and we will take the right," he said to his friends he's playing with. I laid there on my stomach my chin resting on my hands and swinging my legs back and forth . "Oppa I'm bored," I tell him, he ignores me. I get up and fix my shirt. I walk over to him, lean on his chair and started to poke him. "Oppa pay attention to me, I came over to spend time with you, so spend time with me," I tell him. He still ignores me, I know I'm acting like a brat. But I manage to find time to spend time with him, and he does this to me.

This is what I get for dating a game junkie. I play games myself but not like him, I'm more of a anime, cosplay, and manga type of girl. I stop poking him, and stomped my foot, and grabbed the back of his chair and moved it a little. Before he can move back I straddle on to his lap. "Babe I'm busy right now," he tells me. "Do I look like I care?" I ask him. He looks at my face, "no," he answers. "Oppa spend time with me please," I beg "don't you have a costume you should be working on?" He ask me . "I finished that, that's why I'm here to spend time with you," I tell him.

I lean in and kiss his lips he kisses back, "hey Kyuhyun? Dude you there?" Said one of his friends through the headset. He stops kissing me and pushes me back a little bit. "Yeah I'm here my girlfriend is distracting me," he tells them. I gave him a pouty face, he smiles at me and pecks my lips. "Babe go sit down once I'm done we will watch an anime together okay?" He tells me . I'm now irritated I get off his lap. And he looks at me. "You said that last time and you played until 12:00 in the morning," I reminded him. And I walk out of his room slamming the door and go to the living room and sit down on the couch.

I felt tears leave my eyes, I know I'm being a baby but I just wanted to spend time with my boyfriend. Me and him hardly see each other as it is with his work and my work, I wiped my tears and saw my bag of clothes and stuff I was going to spend a few days here before the con I was going to for work. I then had a idea, I walk over to my bag and grabbed my new cosplay I was working on. It was Chun li from street fighter, only a little more sexy, her skirt was shorter and and her shoulders where not very puffy. I grabbed the costume and go put it on.

I didn't put my hair up because I didn't feel like it and I didn't grab the bracelets either. I look at myself in the mirror and was happy. If this doesn't work I might as well unplug his computer. I let out a breath and walk back into his room, he didn't see me, so I went behind him and poked him. That didn't work so I grabbed his headset, "baby I told you I will spend time with you once I'm do-" he says turns to look at me and never finished what he was saying. His eyes widened, "Oppa what do you think?" I ask him. "Is this the new costume you been working on?" He ask me "yep," I answer him.

He just continues to look at me, I straddle his lap again. And kiss his lips. He kissed back and puts his hands on my thighs. We stop and I kiss his cheek and then his neck, I then heard him chuckling. I look at him confused. "Why are you laughing?" I ask him. "Umm baby there is a hole in your leggings," he tells me. I followed his hand and see the hole. "Oh no," I said trying to get up, but he stops me. And looks at me serious, "where are you going?" He ask me . "To go switch these out," I tell him. "Not on my watch," he tells me and kisses my lips. He puts back on his headset. "Guys I got to go," he tells his friends.

"Why? You're girlfriend bothering you?" They ask. "No, she just needs my help with something," he tells them "with what?" They ask. "Getting out of her cosplay that's what. Bye," he tells them. He takes off his headset and his computer. "I hope you saved your progress," I tell him . "I did a while ago. Now what are we going to do with this hole?" He says looking at it. He then uses his hand and stretches the hole out. "Oppa what are you?" I ask him. He then kisses my lips again, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He then uses both of his hands and rips my leggings. He gets up and carries me to the bed and lays me down and take off his shirt.

"You missy are going to get it," he tells me . I giggle "hey I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend, but no his game is more important then me," I tell him. He rubs my cheek with his thumb. "I'm sorry baby," he tells me "it's fine now I know how you feel when I'm working on a cosplay or watching a anime," I tell him. He smirks "I guess we both have a problem with our hobbies," he says to me. And kisses my lips . "So since we are like this why don't I figure out what's underneath here," he says to me. I smile and kiss his lips again.

Meanwhile Kyuhyun's friends
"He's getting laid right now," said one "lucky bastard," said another "we need girlfriends," said the other one.