The wife of a devil-Vixx Ravi

You're P.O.V
I just put my children to sleep, I smiled at them and went to my own room, I changed into my nightgown and was brushing my hair when I heard the door open and close knowing it was my husband Wonsik or Ravi what he likes to be called . He walks over and lays down on the bed, "rough day?" I asked him "you can say so many documents to sign and other things," he tells me. Ravi is the only child of the Devil king while I am as well the only child of the angel king. Ravi and I were destined to be together which never has happened a angel and devil being together.

We also had twins which also never happens for immortals. Luka my son who is a devil and the oldest while Luna the youngest is a angel. The pregnancy was difficult I mostly was bedridden.

"Hey," He Said I look at him, "Come here please," he says to me. I get up from my chair and pushed it into my vanity and walked over to the bed, I climb onto and was close to him I was sitting on my knees. He put a hand on my cheek, "sometimes I look at you and I still see fear in your eyes," he tells me. Sometimes it's true even after these years I feel fear from my husband, "yet again I know why your afraid of me sometimes because I'm a devil and the powers I have," he tells me. I move some of his hair out of his face, "I'm sorry," I tell him, "you don't have to apologize I should apologize I'm the one who rushed this marriage, I hardly help you with the children I'm not surprised they hate my guts," he tells me.

"The children don't hate you they just worry," I tell him. He then sits up, and leans in and kisses me I kiss back. "Mother," Said a small voice, we both looked it was Luka holding Luna's hand who was crying, "Luna had a bad dream," he tells me. Ravi gets up and walk up to them and picks up Luna. "Poor princess you okay?" He asked her. "Scary it was scary," she tells him. The twins are 5 years old. "Shhh it's okay sweetheart," he tells her, "She won't say what it is Father," Said Luka, "it's okay she will talk about it when she wants too," he tells our son. He then looks at me "I'll put them back to bed," he tells me. He takes Luka's hand and walks then back into their room.

The next morning
I was with the children outside it was snowing. I was watching them play, I then heard footsteps it was Ms.Diana who keeps order in the castle, "The children seem happy," she tells me. "Yes," I tell her "you're highness I have noticed you always wearing white still," she tells me. I look down at my long white dress I was also wearing my blue cloak, "What's wrong with it?" I asked her "your a wife of a devil you should be wearing red and black you are no longer pure like a angel," she tells me. She then looks at the children, "goes the same for Princess Luna, she is a daughter of a devil," She tells me. Luna was also wearing white dress with a pink cloak and Luka was in a red long sleeve shirt and black pants with a black cloak.

"And speaking of the children they must be in separate rooms for now on and focus on their studies," she tells me. I look at her, "The children are fine Ravi and I have spoken about letting share a room until they are 7," I tell her, she looks at me angry like I did something wrong, "You will call him Wonsik and where was I on this agreement?" She asked me. "You don't need to involved in everything you know Diana," Said a voice it was Ravi, walking up to us. "You're highness," she says and bows . "Father," Said a small voice it was Luka running up to Ravi with Luna.

He smiles at his children, "Father look," Said Luna showing Ravi a ice rose that is floating in her hands. "That's beautiful Luna," he tells her. "You're highness you're wife has told me you two have decided that the children will be in separate rooms when they are 7?" She asked "yes we have decided that and that they will start their studies when they are 10," He tells her. Her eyes widened "your highness that's not right," she tells his, "What's wrong with it? They already know how to read and write and I didn't start until I was 10," He tells her.

"But still," she says "but nothing they are my children My wife and I decided what they will do until they say other wise," he tells her. She was lost for words then she looks at me again, "You're wife is still refusing to wear the right colors," she tells him. "And ?" He asked her, "she is a wife of a devil and it goes the same for young princess Luna, she is a daughter of the devil," she tells him. "Why do you care so much how my wife or daughter dresses, this is what _____ is use too I'm not going to demand her to change how she dresses and my daughter is a angel as well, I would like my daughter to wear what makes her comfortable, she has tried wearing black before she doesn't like it," he tells her. "I don't like black," Said Luna. "You see you need to stop trying to control everything and leave my family alone," he tells her.