I can change give me another chance-B.A.P Daehyun

You're P.O.V
"He is staring this way," said Somi "ignore him," I told her eating lunch "I can't eat with him staring ," said Chungha "like I said ignore him," I told her as well "man he is angry at you since you broke up with him again," said Sohye "and this time I mean it ," I told them . What they were talking about is my now ex-boyfriend Jung Daehyun, Daehyun is a member of the gang B.A.P 2 years ago he asked me to be his girlfriend, why I said yes ? I don't know myself.
But the relationship was not all that good the first 4 months was, but he would lie to me , cheat on me . He has said hurtful things to me as well , he has never laid a hand on me until recently when I caught him cheating on me again with my bully I got fed up and yelled at him . Then he slapped me that was the last straw and I was done I broke up with him for maybe the 20th time and this time I'm done.

Why I stayed with him for so long I don't even know? I guess I did love him because I kept on taking him back 3 days later after I break up with him . But it has now been 2 full weeks and I have not taken him back and he is pissed off about it , I have blocked his number and his friends as well and throw away everything he gave me and left it on B.A.P's hide out .

"Man you really mean business this time ," said Somi "yep," I told her "has he tried your house and work place?," asked Chungha "nope he wants me back but he won't step those boundaries," I told her . We got done eating and headed to class me and Chungha went to ours together and Somi and Sohye went to theirs . "So does he know ?," asked Chungha "know what?," I said "that you're pregnant?,"'she said quietly , I shook my head no . "You haven't told him?," she said "no and I don't think I ever will remember when I told you I decided to test him so I got a pregnancy stick and made it say positive," I said to her "yeah he did not take it well," she said "take it well? He smashed a mirror and knocked over his bookshelves and pinned me down yelling at me to get rid of it. Yong-guk oppa and Himchan oppa has to pull him off of me and then he calm down when I told him it was a joke ," I told her.

"Ok he has angry issues," she said "_____-ah !!!!," I heard my name being yelling I looked that way it was Sorn , "Sorn what is it?," I asked her "you better get to your locked someone messed it up ," she told me I followed her along with Chungha and there it was , it was forced opened and my books and stuff were destroyed. "He's taking it to far," "I hope he does not kill her," "he deserves to be dumped after what he has done to her," "he really thinks she'll take him back after this ," what I heard people say . I started picking up my stuff , and I had tears in my eyes Chungha stopped me and hugged me . "Ms.Lee _____ there's a note ," said a boy handing me the note I opened it and it said.

You think just ignoring my calls and text can stop me , this is just the beginning babe . You should know better nobody breaks up with me . Either you come back to me or prepare for hell .

I read , "he's fucking crazy ," I said "what is going on here?," said a woman's voice it was Ms.Han and she saw the mess and saw me in tears and walked up to me . "_____-ah what happened here ?," she asked Ms.Han was the Principal of the school and also the counselor she can't stand bullying . "B.A.P ma'am ," said a girl "again?," she said oh did I forget to mention she is also Youngjae's cousin . "That's it Youngjae and his friends are going to get it ," she said about to wake away "ma'am please don't expelled them," I asked her she looked at me "_____-ah I have too or this will happen again," she said "I understand but if you do that they will blame me ," I told her . She put a hand on my shoulder, "is there something else would like to talk in my office ?," she asked I nodded my head yes and we headed that why Chungha will tell the teacher what is going on.

We went into her office and she had tea ready and poured me a cup and handed it me . It still amazes me that someone so young is a principal. "So what's wrong? Youngjae has not told me everything don't worry whatever you say stays in this room ," she told me . I took a deep breath , "ok you know me and Daehyun have been dating for almost 3 years right ?," I asked her "yes I do know that you two always looked so sweet Youngjae has told me you make him really happy," she said "well that's what you saw Daehyun and me fought a lot , he would cheat on me a lot , lie to me and say really mean things to me and so I broke up with him a lot but after 3 days I took him back," I told her . Her eyes widened "why would you take him back if he does this to you ?," she asked "I don't know I guess I do love him but his sweet side I don't even know why I said yes to be his girlfriend, but anyway a couple of weeks ago I caught him once again cheating on my with Amy bin and we argued and I yelled at him and he slapped me and I told him I was done for real this time . He didn't by it at first but I stopped responding to his text and calls and emails I block him on everything and deleted all of pictures I even blocked the B.A.P members heck I put everything he gave me in a trash bag and left it at their hide out it's been 2 weeks since I broke up with him ," I told her .