My Prince-Infinite L

AN: You're Wearing this.

You're P.O.V
I was walking around him in a circle while he had on a blind fold he was trying to catch me. I giggle as he tried to get me, "Come on princess let me catch you," He Said "no," I Said and giggled again. He then grabs my hand and spins me around his arm wrapped around me. He removes his blind fold and smiles at me, "I win our game of tag princess," he says to me. I smiled "you did," I say to him. "What do I win?" He asked, I smiled I leaned in and kissed him. I then heard the grandfather clock go off, I look at him.

"Please don't go," he says to me. I put my hand on his cheek, "I want to stay but I can't my father will be so angry," I tell him, "let's run away," he says to me. I smiled at him, "I would like that but not now," I say to him, he leans in and kisses my lips. "Bye," I said to him I let go of his hand and went home.

Home
Once I got home I sneaked my way to my bedroom but I had to get past my father's office so I tried, "______ come here," Said my father he was in his office. I went inside he looked mad, "Yes father," I greeted him. "Sit," He tells me. I sat down in the chair that was in front of me, "where were you?" He asked me. "I was out," I tell him. "Doing what?" He asked "just enjoying my day going to cafe and to the library like I usually do," I tell him. "With who?" He asked "No one," I answered. "Really?" He asked "yes sir," I said. "Then explain these," He says to me and puts some pictures on the table.

I look at them, my eyes widened it was pictures of me and Myungsoo. "How did you?" I asked "I had some guard follow you, how dare you betray me like that. You know that boy is nothing but trouble," he tells me. He's been telling me this since high school when I met Myungsoo and I couldn't help it I fell in love. "How dare you embarrass our family like this, if the word got out that I the mayor let my daughter date a street kid. Not just any kid a boy that has been accused of murder," he tells me.

A year ago Myungsoo was framed for killing someone from his rival gang but it was proven that he and his gang didn't commit the murder the boy wanted out of the gang he was in and he was killed by his members. Even though Myungsoo was proven innocent people still give him a eye. Because he's part of a gang, "Father he was proven innocent," I tell him, "that doesn't matter he's still not a good man for you, getting into fights, drinking, smoking etc you are not allowed to see this boy ever again," he tells me. I was crying at this point I got up and ran to my room and cried.

The next day