my boyfriend's reaction to me being pregnant- seventeen S.Coups

This is a request from @-webarecoups I hope you like it. I'm sorry that it has taken so long I been really busy with school.

You're P.O.V
I hit record on my camera, "okay guys so I am in my bathroom right now and I noticed my period has not came in a few weeks so I just have had this feeling that I might be pregnant so I went to go get some test this morning and well." I said and pointed the camera at the two test I took, "I'm pregnant," I said. I turn the camera back to me, "so like I'm really happy but nervous because well Seungcheol and I we weren't planning to have kids for a while but you never know what's going to happen so I decided to do a creative way to tell him." I said.

I stepped out of the room and showed a book. "So I thought of a creative way of telling him by putting together a memory book with pictures and some notes I written in here for him to read and at the end I put a a stickers of a little blue bear and a pink one who are holding a banner saying I'm pregnant." I said to the camera. I point it back at me, "so I hope he will be excited but I'm really nervous so he will be home in about a hour so I'm going to stop here and get things ready and record his reaction so yeah bye," I said and stopped recording.

1 hour later
My camera was recording again and Seungcheol finally came home. "Hey come sit down I want to give you something," I tell him. "Okay," he said. He sat down on the couch and I sat next to him, he kisses my lips and I was holding the book. "So I made you this," I handed it to him, "What is this?" He asked "a memory book open it and read it out loud," I tell him. "Okay," he says he opens the first page, this first page he smiled. "What does the note say?," I asked him. "I remember the first time I saw you, you were on the basketball team and I sat on the bleachers. I was there to support my brother Joshua because he was on the same team." He read.
He turns the page and smiles and sees the two love letters. "I can't believe you kept these," he says to me. I smiled, "read what I put in the book," I tell him. "I remember when I got this letter I was having a hard time and when I opened my locker I saw this note and felt so much better but it had no name on it. I found out it was you do to catching you the next morning by my locker putting in another note." He read.
He was embarrassed, I smiled at him. He goes to the next page and sees the polaroid photo we first took together. And saw little bit of memories each page and finally he gets to the last page. "I'm really happy I met you and fell in love with you, You are my best friend and the love of my life, and our love has made something greater," he read. He read it again and turns the last page and sees the sticker, he puts the book down and covers his face. "Well?" I asked nervously. "Are you sure?" He asked. "I took two test," I tell him I took one of the test out of my pocket and handed it to him. He takes it and smiles, "Well?" I asked again.

He doesn't say anything but hugs me. "Are you happy?" I asked him "yes very happy that the person I love the most is carry our a child made from our love," he tells me. I just smiled, I grab my camera and I sat back down next to him. "So he's happy and I'm happy," I said to my camera, "Life is going to be more exciting and crazy for us," he says to me. "Yeah but I'm looking forward to it with you," I tell him. I look at him and he looks at me and pecks my lips. We look back at my camera, "So yeah hope you all enjoyed it and we will see you all later bye," I Said and turned off the camera.