Caffeine 2.0-Highlight Yoseob

I don't know why I wasn't even listening to Caffeine but a idea popped into my head and well fuck it I'm doing it. I'll do anything to give my ultimate bias another one shot. So enjoy.

You're P.O.V
(You're Outfit.)

I walk down the stairs and went to get coffee ready for today

I walk down the stairs and went to get coffee ready for today. When I started making it I felt arms wrap around my waist, "smells good," Said my boyfriend. "Oppa morning," I Said "morning," He Said kissing my cheek, I was done making coffee he got the cups and I poured the coffee into the cups. I sat on the counter and he leaned on it next to me. I been with Yoseob for about two years now, as we were enjoying the coffee I noticed he was looking at me. "What?" I asked, "nothing," he said.

"You're staring at me," I say to him, he puts his cup down and traps me in between his arms. "Can I not stare at the most beautiful girl in the world?" He asked me. I tried to hide my smile by putting my cup near my lips, he then takes my cup and puts it down. And leans in and kisses me, I wrap my arms around his neck I can taste the coffee he drank. We separated, "you taste sweet," he tells me, "you taste bitter," I tell him. "Hey!," He Said. I escaped from him and ran he followed me until he finally caught me and picked me up bridle style.

And spins me around, "you going to escape from me again ?" He asked me. "No," I said giggling, "good," he said and lays me down on the couch and kisses me again, I wrap my arms around his neck once again. We then heard the door bell go off and stopped, "who could that be?" He Said. I got out of hold once again, "you said you wouldn't escape from me again," he reminds me. I giggle at him, "Someone has to answer the door," I tell him and the hold his face in my hands, and kiss his forehead. He just smiles. "I'll be back," I tell him.

I answered the door and it was a girl, her eyes widened as she saw me. "Can I help you?" I ask her, "is Yoseob here?" She asked me, "what are you doing here?" Said a voice behind me it was Yoseob, he didn't sound happy, "Yoseob I came back because I wanted to apologize and maybe we can get back together," she said. I was scared at this point will he get back with her? Then Yoseob wrap his arm around me.

"You left me years ago, and you want another chance after? No I have moved on and found a new love someone who appreciates me and loves me. I don't want to get back with I'm happy with her now please leave and move on with your life," Said Yoseob, He then shuts the door and locks it. "Oppa are you okay?" I asked him. He just looks at me and smiles, and then pulls me into a hug.

"I'm okay I'm just happy to be with you," he tells me. I hug him back, "I'm happy too," I tell him. He then makes me wrap my legs around his waist, and spins me around. "I love you," He tells me, "I love you too," I say back to him.