Long distance-EXO Lay

You're P.O.V
I was doing a live stream on my instagram, "Yeah I'm hopefully going to be releasing a new album soon," I said to my viewers I am a soloist under SM Entertainment, "How are things going?," I read a comment. "Going good I been busy with work and then there's school but I'm good what about you?" I asked them. "How are you and Lay?" Said another one . Lay is my boyfriend who is a member of the boy band named EXO we been dating for about 2 years now. "Lay we are good it's just hard with the long distance because you know with the whole thing with China and Korea right now. But hopefully I see him soon we do video chat a lot but I miss him dearly," I tell them. 

It's true I do so much, as I was going through seeing the comments. "What do you like about him the most? He's sweet, caring, he's a cutie pie and his dimples," I tell them. "IM NOT CUTE IM HANDSOME!!" Someone Said and I read it. Then I realized and started laughing. "Oppa you just had to come in at this time," I tell him. Then comments people were freaking out because it was Lay, "Oppa now my stream is going to be about you" I tell him. "Can I join the live? Sure hold on," I told him. I got it ready then I see his face. "Hi," he said "hi," I said it was awkward maybe because we haven't seen each other in while.

"I miss you," He Said I smiled "I miss you too," I tell him. I see the comments from people say how cute we are. "Oppa you look exhausted," I tell him . "I know I been busy," he tells me. "Then go to bed," I tell him. "No I want to talk to you," he tells me. I just smile, "you look beautiful," he tells me. "I look like a hot mess," I tell him. I was looking at the comments and laughed at one. "Someone just said you better put a ring on it before someone snatch's me away," I tell him. "I'm working on it," he says. "You guys future children are going to be so cute," I read comment. My eyes widened, "Umm no babies right now," I tell them. "Yeah not right now but maybe when I get back to Korea," he says. My eyes widened.

"No babies," I said "not even when I get back?" He asked "not even when you get back," I tell him. "Sorry guys I tried," he tells them. I smiled, "when do you think you will be back?" I asked him. "Soon I hope," he tells me. After chatting a while longer I had to get to bed, "Okay everyone I got to go to bed now I love you all. Say bye Oppa," I tell him. "By everyone love you," he tells everyone. "And I love you Oppa night," I tell him, "love you too," he tells me and I turned off my stream.

2 weeks later
I was busy the last 2 weeks preparing a new album. I was currently recording and hearing how everything sounds, while I was there I heard the door open and I turn around to see who it was and it was Yixing. "Hey I'm back ," he says to me, I get up and hug him and start crying. "Why didn't you call me?" I ask him. "I wanted to surprise you but that didn't work," he tells me. He makes me look at him and kiss his lips, "welcome back," I tell him. "Good to be back," he tells me. And kisses me again. "So since I'm back should we get started making babies?" He asked I let him go .

"And you ruined the moment," I tell him. He just laughed.