His ex will not leave him alone -Ukiss Kiseop

You're P.O.V
"I told you for the last time STOP calling me," said my fiancé of 2 years Kiseop , recently Kiseop ex from High School started contacting him they have not spoken to each other since they broke up and that was 7 years ago for a year . I met Kiseop a 3 years ago after that and started dating a year later and been with him for 2 years now and got engaged 8 months ago and I'm currently 6 months pregnant with our son.

She started contacting him out of no where , after she saw him with his friends when they went out for a boys night. Asking him to get back together he told her he is engaged and expecting a child but it seems like she does not care . I left the bedroom and saw him sitting on the couch rubbing his forehead I sat next to him and brushed the hair out of his eyes. He looked at me and smiled , "Sorry did I scare you ?," he asked . I shook my head no , he moved his head to my lap I started lightly brushing his hair with my fingers. "Have you tried blocking her ?," I asked "I have but she keeps on getting a new number I even changed mine a few times and she found out," he said .

"I just don't get it she broke up with me for another guy ," he said "who knows ," I said "I told her to stop and that I'm in engaged and was expected a baby but she does not care . You want to know what she said ?," he said "what ?," I asked "she said "I don't care that you're engaged or expecting a baby I want you forget about her and that child and comeback to me ," he said . My eyes widened "what the hell," I said "she even said she can be a better mom than you when she does not even know you," he said .

"I just don't get her," he said "maybe she'll give up and move on with her life," I said . He looked at me and put his hand on my cheek and rubbing his thumb on it and smiled . "Your right ," he said , he got up and kissed my lips and leaned his forehead on mine "how did I get so lucky," he said "gee I don't know you accidentally spilled soda on me and somehow got my number," I said mentioning how we met. We met at a party at the college we attended and he spilled his soda on me he apologized and offered me his jacket to me . "And I would do it again in a heart beat," he said and pecked my forehead. "I'll cook tonight ok ," he said heading to the kitchen "ok ," I said . I smiled.

The next day
I was doing some laundry I work from home right now I'm a designer for pixiestyles clothing line , I just finished my work and decided to do some chores Kiseop already went to work this morning. As I was folding some clothes I heard the doorbell go off, "who could that be ?," I said to myself I was not expecting anyone and Kiseop does not get home for another hour and he said he will bring home some food. Maybe one of my friends ? I don't know. I got up to answer it , I looked through the peep hole and it was a woman I don't know who she is . I opened the door slightly "yes can I help you ?," I asked . She looked at me surprised "Is Lee Kiseop here?," she asked "no he's not he's at work who are you?," I asked .

She was getting mad I don't know why I just asked a simple question and what does she want with Kiseop? "I'm Kim Nina Kiseop ex-girlfriend, who are you?," she said rudely. Ohh she's the ex Kiseop never really told me her name the reason being is I didn't care who she was or what her name is because it was his past . "I'm Nam ____-ah Kiseop Fiancé," I said in my normal tone of voice . She looked at me up and down when I finally came outside she even saw my baby bump. She clenched her fist . "I can't believe he chose you over me what do you got what I don't , I mean look at you and look at what you are wearing," she said . I was just wearing some sweatpants and a baggy shirt I would wear a dress but I'm not a big fan of dresses or most of my pregnancy clothes and just wanted to be comfortable.

"Ok listen Ms.Kim I don't know you and you don't know me ok? So can please leave my apartment complex," I said "no I won't not until Kiseop is mine again ," she said . My eyes widened is this woman for real 😳? "Miss he's engaged to me and we are expecting a baby," I told her "so what I bet he's only marrying you because you trapped him ," she said . Ok now I'm getting angry, "no I didn't he proposed to me 8 months ago I'm 6 months pregnant right now we didn't find out until I was 2 months," I explained but what's the point of explaining to her.

"Whatever I still don't get why he chose you," she said looking at her nails . "Ok 1st off we didn't meet until a few years ago 2nd he told me you broke up with him for someone else why do you want him back ?," I asked . She looked at me , "simple because I forgot how sexy and hot he was and specially in bed (AN:Kill me now) Did he not tell you I was his first time ?," she said all proud . I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest "ok 1st off I had a boyfriend before Kiseop and 2nd I don't care what happened in his past its none of my business all I care about is the future with him," I told her .

She looked mad because I was not giving her the reaction she wanted . "So what I had him first and I'm going to have him NOW!!," she screamed in my face . I wiped off the spit that was on my face . "No you're not," I said . That was the last straw with her , she was so mad you can see smoke coming off her head , that's also when she decided to use her left hand and slapped me across the face really hard I almost lost my balance thank god I didn't . "I will see him and he will comeback to me ," she said .

"No I won't ," someone said we both looked where that voice was coming from it was Kiseop and he looked mad , he walked up to us past her to get to me . He held my face and saw the red slap mark on my face . "Are you ok baby?," he asked me "I'm fine Oppa," I said . He looked at her angry , "I told you time and time again to leave me alone and now you came up to my home and attacked my fiancé who is pregnant with my child that is the last straw ," he said "but Oppa I miss you I miss all the memories and moments we had together I want you back please ," she begged "never in a million years not even if you were the last woman on earth ," he said . "But oppa," she said "no never and you lost your right to call me that when you broke up with me can you see I am in love with HER , I want to marry HER, I am starting a family with HER ," he said .

She looked at me in disgust like I was trash . "So what I don't care I had you first and I don't share ," she said . He grabbed his head then looked her so mad he wanted to kill her , "I am not your possession I am a human being I can be with whoever I want , and what moments and memories? All you did was yell at me to buy you things and always expected that I was cheating on you , you even got mad when I went to go hang out with Kevin , KEVIN for god sakes ," he said "I can change come on please ," she begged.

Kiseop was getting more mad , he finally calm down when I gently put my hand in his , he looked at me I smiled at him and he smiled back and intertwined are hands together. And he looked at her again , "Kim Nina I am telling you this I don't love you anymore yet again I don't think I ever did , you broke up with me after everything I did for you and to be honest I'm glad you did because being with you was the worst year of my life . I found someone better than you who makes me happy , who hears me out , who listens to me , who does not ask me to buy so many things heck she hates it when I buy her something expensive. She is sweet , caring ,beautiful, hardworking, a good friend and daughter and sister, and now she is giving me a child .

Now go away leave me and my fiancé alone and you better go before I call the cops and if you bother me , ____-ah or anybody I know again I will put your ass in jail . Don't contact me again got it ," he said . She stood there for a minute and finally walked away , he let out a breath I hugged his arm . "You did good babe ," I said to him "hopefully she will leave us alone ," he said "I think she will , I think your words got to her ." I said "you think so ?," he asked "I know so hmp," I said I made a noise . Kiseop looked at me , "are you ok ?," he asked . I smiled and put my hands on my bump "yeah he's kicking and moving around ," I said "let me feel," he said .

I put Kiseop hand where I felt the kicking , his face lit up . "I felt it I can't believe this oh crap," he said slapping his other hand on his head. I looked at him confused, "I forgot to get food I got so caught up with work ," he said . I laughed that's my Kiseop "Oppa it's ok let's just order pizza ok ," I said "ok man he's not even born yet and I'm already failing as a father ," he said I giggled "Oppa you'll be a great father and ," I said , I wrapped my arms around his neck making him comedown to my height and kissed his lips , "husband," I said he smirked and kissed me again. "I love you ," he said pecking my lips , "I love you too," I said pecking his lips back we leaned are foreheads together and smiled.