Winning Her Heart-Stray Kids Lee Know

You're P.O.V

Flashback

I was crying covering my face with my arms leaning on the brick wall. I just confessed to my childhood best friend Hangyeol, I decided to confess to him today because he wanted to talk to me about something. I thought he felt the same way but instead he said he doesn't and that he is moving away and going to a new high school for his second year and so on.

I felt like a idiot.

As I was crying someone lightly tapped the back of my head, I turn around and see Lee Minho. Minho is Hangyeol enemy they have hated each other for years and competed in everything. I don't hate Minho personally, he just likes to tease me. "Why are you here? And why are you crying?" he asked me, I didn't say anything but just wrap my arms around him and hug him.

I then realize what I was doing and removed myself from him. "Sorry," I said, "It's about Hangyeol right?" he asked me, I nodded my head yes. "What he do?" he asked me, "He wanted to talk to me about something and I thought I would take this chance and tell him my feelings and I did. But he rejected me and told me he's moving away and this was his last day," I tell him, he was silent. "I'm so stupid," I said, "No your not he is for telling you on his last day that he's leaving!" he tells me.

I wipe my tears, I look at him. "I wish I can go back in time and stop myself from telling him or better yet go back in time and stop myself from having feelings for him," I tell him. It was silent between us, he then pins me to wall and leans in and kisses me. My eyes widen and I froze, he pulled away from me. He looks at me red in the face, "I know this bad timing to say this but I like you, I have for a really long time. That's why I teased you and call you princess all the time because I wanted your attention, I know I shouldn't have done childish things to get you to look at me." he tells me, I was silent. "Anyway I just wanted to tell you," he tells me.

He then leaves, I watch him go and I go home myself.

3 weeks later

I was checking out a music shop in town just trying to enjoy myself since all my friends are busy or out of town for vacation. As I was looking I saw a familiar face it was Minho, he looks and sees me. He walks over to me, "Hey," he said "Hi," I said. It was awkward between us, "You want to go grab something from the cafe near by?" he asked me, I smiled and nodded. He smiles.

We then leave the music store and head towards the cafe....

End Of Flashback

Years later College fourth year

(Outfit)

I was sitting on a bench looking over some papers when I felt a kiss on my cheek

I was sitting on a bench looking over some papers when I felt a kiss on my cheek. I look and smile, "Morning Princess," he said. "Morning," I said back and peck his lips. He sits next to me. "Class predestination?" he asked me, "Yeah," I said. "Don't worry you'll do fine," he tells me, "I don't know Minho what if mess up?" I ask him, "You'll do fine alright," he tells me. I smile at him and put my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head.