I still love you give me another chance-Day6 Young K

You're P.O.V
I was reading a book under a tree minding my own business when my cousin Jae runs up to me. "Hey _____ hows my favorite cousin doing?" He asked me. "Fine," I tell him, he sits down next to me. "So what are you doing this weekend?" He asked me, "nothing really why?" I ask him. "Well I kind of need some help you see we have a show coming up and well we need someone that can sell the merchandise and well can you?" He asked me. "Why me?" I asked "because you're the first person I thought of," he tells me.

I stood up, "Listen Jae I would love to but are you forgetting something?" I say to him. He thought for a second then it hit him, "can you just ignore him come on it's been a few months since you guys broke up." He says to me we're talking about my now ex-boyfriend Young-hyun or Young K he likes to be called. We broke up because I just didn't like him flirting with other girls. Like sure you are going to flirt with someone to make your lover a little jealous but what he did was the extreme. I just didn't like it, he even went hung out with some of the girls after the show he never did anything with them.

As far as I know of so yeah there was that but he won't like the fact I would hang out with other guys or when a guy flirts with me. He would get so angry, so this lead to so many arguments, so one day when I refused to go to a show and hang out with my best friend Taeseob (Holland) who is gay. I hanged out with him because he needed advice and help for his upcoming date. So I went to help him, next thing I get was a text from YoungHyun saying he wants to break up and he found out I was with Taeseob.

So of course I was heartbroken he was my first love. But I have moved on, but what sucks is that him and Jae are in a band together so yeah we don't get along. I usually go to the shows watch Jae preform and then leave, I don't stay after. Now this, "please if you do this for me I'll do whatever you want next weekend," Said Jae "anything I want?" I ask him. "Yes," he says. I pretend to think, "fine but if he says anything rude to me, I'm leaving," I tell him. "Deal," he says to me and leaves. I hope I don't regret this.

The show
I just made it to the show before anything started and went inside. Saw the guys, "oh hey _____ man you look good," Said Wonpil, I had some of my hair in a half-ponytail, wearing a shirt with my belly showing it has some holes in it how it was made. And wearing some black skinny jeans with holes at the knees and some converses. I put my bag down and went to the merchandise table, Jae was there showing me everything. "Oh Young K," said Sungjin, I didn't bother to look at him I was just listening to Jae.

"Why is she here?" He asked "dude calm down and be nice to her, Jae begged her to be here to help out she is spending her time to help us," Said Dowoon. "Fine," Said Young K, "so yeah you got it?" Ask Jae "Yeah I got it don't worry," I tell him "thanks again _____," he says to me and walks away. I grab my phone and sat down at the table, my phone went off it was Taeseob. "Hello Taeseob Oppa you okay?" I asked him, "yeah I'm fine just wondering where are you I thought we were hanging out today?" He Said I forgot to tell him. "I'm so sorry Oppa I forgot to tell you I was going to help out Jae tonight," I tell him. "I thought we were best friends I always tell you when I have change of plans," he tells me.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow okay," I tell him "you better ditching me like that you break my heart into two" he tells me. I just laugh a little, "Okay okay we will do whatever you want tomorrow okay I'll talk to you bye," I said and hanged up the phone. My dork of a best friend. I started getting things ready for the show, but felt eyes on me I turn it was Young K staring at me. So I flipped him off 🖕🏻 and went back to minding my own business.

Show started and I was selling the merchandise, and everyone was having fun. As I was sitting nobody was buying anything right now. I overheard a girl close to the table talking to her friend , "that bass player is really hot I think I'm going to get his number after the show," she said "do it I heard he's single," said her friend. I don't know why I felt angry he's not mine anymore I have to remember that. I sold a few more items and it was when the show was done and some people stayed to talk to the boys.