Open Marriage-One

You're P.O.V

He had me sitting on his lap as we kissed on his bed, my hands tangled in his hair. He goes to kiss my neck, and makes me lay down on my back.

The next morning

(Outfit)

I was making him some breakfast when I saw him up, "Morning," I tell him, "Morning," he said and peck my lips

I was making him some breakfast when I saw him up, "Morning," I tell him, "Morning," he said and peck my lips. I smile, he hugs me close. "Coffee is ready and food," I tell him, "You know you don't have too," he tells me, I smile and finish getting his food ready, he hugs me from behind.

"I feel so lucky," he tells me, "About what?" I ask him, "Having you," he said, he then looks at my hand and sees my wedding ring. "Well almost all of you," he says to me. I look at the ring too, I am married to my high school sweetheart well don't know if I can call him that. But I am married to Byung-ho, we been together since high school.

When we got married everything was great until the second year of our marriage he felt like our marriage was getting boring so he suggested opening up our marriage to spice things up. I was against it but he begged me for a month. So I agreed but under the conditions that the other party can not come to the house. He agreed and admittedly started his relationship, I was depressed. When we started this I hardly seen my husband, when I did he ignored me and was on his phone.

Because of this I was messing up at work and Jaewon noticed, we work in the same building. He cornered me and asked what was happening.....

Flashback

" _______ what's going on?" he asked me, I broke down in tears. "Byung-ho wanted to make our marriage life more exciting so he wanted to open the marriage I didn't agree to it at first but he begged me saying it will help us, but is it really? He's with her everyday and when I do see him. He ignores me, this isn't the man I loved" I tell him.

I cried, he then makes me look at him and he kisses my lips. My eyes were wide open, he pulls away. "Does this only apply to him?" he asked me, I was silent. "Look you opened up your marriage right?" he asked me, "Yes," I said, "Then go out with me this Friday," he says to me, "Huh?" I said. "If he is allowed to go out with another woman you should be allowed as well to go out with me it's only fair," he tells me. I look at him, "So what do you say?" he asked me. I stood there for a second and agreed.....

End Of Flashback

It's been eight months now since, I feel happy with Jaewon. He treats me right, he kind and loving. I haven't felt this happy for so long.

I got home and went to go get changed for work. I took a shower at Jaewon's I just needed to change my clothes.

(New outfit)

As I was getting ready Byung-ho came in

As I was getting ready Byung-ho came in. "Morning," I said, he didn't say anything he just looks at me. "Don't you have work today?" I ask him, "No I'm off," he said. "Okay do you want me to make you anything before I leave?" I ask him. "No it's fine," he said. "You sure?" I ask him. "Yeah I'm sure," he said. "Okay," I said, I finish getting ready and was about to leave. "Hey when you get home can we talk?" he asked me, "Sure," I said. Then I left.

Work

I was making some copies when I felt a light tap on my head, I look and see Jaewon. "I just can't avoid you," I tell him, "Nope, what you don't like seeing me?" he asked me, "I do," I tell him, "Then it's no problem," He tells me. I smiled, my phone went off it was a text from Byung-ho reminding me to come home. "Byung-ho," he said "Yeah he wants to talk tonight," I tell him. "How much you want to bet his little girlfriend broke up with him and now he wants to close things," he tells me.

"Bet your right," I tell him, it was quiet. "If that's what he wants to talk about what about us?" he asked me, I look at him. "All because he now unhappy doesn't mean I have to be, and to be honest I think I want a divorce." I tell him, he looks at me surprised. "Really?" he said. "Yeah I feel like the love I had for him went away to be honest with you," I tell him. "And me?" he asked me, I smiled at him. And peck his cheek, he grins. I then go back to my desk.

Home

I got home and Byung-ho came downstairs and he sees me. "Hi welcome back," he said, "Hi," I said he then comes over and hugs me. I didn't hug back, "I missed you," he tells me. I didn't say anything.

I use to be so happy when he hugs me but now it just feels weird to me. I get his arms off of me, "So what did you want to talk about?" I ask him, he takes me to sit on the couch. "I want to close our marriage," he tells me knew it. "I want to make things right, I want a family," he tells me. I just listen to him. "So how about it?" he asked me, I look at him and then take a breath. "I'm going to take a wild guess that you and that girl broke up," I say to him. He bit his lip, "I'm right aren't I?" I ask him, nothing. "Now I have a question for you, I never asked this but what was the real reason why you wanted to open up the marriage?" I ask him, "To spice things up," he tells me. "Yeah right tell me the really truth," I tell him.

He was silent for a bit, "Okay the really truth is I met this girl when I was out with my friends and she was flirting with me, and well I was interested and you remember that night when I was out because I was working extra hours well I lied I was really with her, but I knew what I was doing is wrong that's why I brought up opening up the marriage," he tells me. "So you cheated basically and just wanted an excuse to keep on cheating that's why you begged me for a month?" I ask him, "Yeah," he said. I felt so angry.

"But me and her are over now so what do you say babe maybe break up with whoever it is you are seeing and we can go to therapy," he tells me. I look at him piss, "Or how about this we get a divorce," I tell him. He looks at me shocked, "Why?" he asked me, "Do you have any idea how I felt when you were out with her every night and when you were home you ignored me. I was unhappy I lost the man I spent so many years with, and now I am happy and it's with someone else, but now since you and her are done you want me to do the same no sorry just no," I tell him. I then get up.

I went to the door, "You want to throw away all those years together?" he asked me, I look at him, "You were the one who throw them away I'm just taking out the trash," I tell him, I then remove my wedding ring and tossed it to him and I leave.

Jaewon's house

"So he expects you to dump me all because he got dumped?" Jaewon asked me, "Pretty much yeah," I tell him. "Honestly," he said. We sat on the couch facing each other. "So now what?" he asked me, "I'm going to get a lawyer and start the divorce process, get my stuff out and find my own place," I tell him.

"You can live with me," he tells me. I smile, "As much as I do I think it's best I at least live on my own for a while but maybe a place not to far from here," I tell him. "I understand I just want you to be happy," he tells me. I lean over and kiss his lips, he pulls me into a hug and holds me close.