Sometimes I wish I never met you-BTS RM

You're P.O.V
I was walking around town keeping a close eye of my surroundings trying to make sure I don't see my boyfriend, his friends or their cars. Why? Well my boyfriend and I are not seeing eye to eye lately, I grew up without my parents they passed away from a car accident from when I was 3 and I was raised by my mom's parents and they are pretty strict I was not allowed to go out during the school days, was told to dress to a certain way, clean the whole house, go to church and be home at 8:30 so yeah that was no fun.

So one night I told my grandparents I was staying with at a friends house over the weekend which they were fine with that. So my friend told me about this party and we went and well not I was expecting, people were half-naked covered in paint. Some doing drugs, getting drunk and having sex in public and I felt out of place and uncomfortable. I was just 16 and they were guys here that were 10 times older then me. I was sitting somewhere that was clean until I felt a tap on my shoulder and well....
Flashback
I look at the person who tap my shoulder it was a guy with mint hair. "What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?" He asked me. I got up about to walk away when he stopped me being around guys make me nervous maybe because I was never allowed to be around the opposite sex I went to a all girl-school and I'm also shy. "Hey why are you walking away?" He asked "p-please leave me alone," I said very quietly. He studied my face for a bit. "By the looks of your face and how quiet you look and how I have noticed you feel uncomfortable and shy," he said . I nodded my head yes.

"You also look pretty young too how old are you?" He asked me "I'm 16," I tell him. "Wow why are you here?" He asked "my friend told me about this and we decided to go she never told me the details but yeah and now I don't know where she is she ran off. I'm so in trouble if my grandparents find out they are going to kill me," I say to him. "I'm guessing you are a rule follower coming from a strict house hold," he says to me. I nodded my head. "Look why don't you lighten up and stick with me there are a lot freaks here. And I'll show you a good time come with me," he tells me.

I thought about it and I nodded my head, he smirked and takes my hand and we walk off.

End of the flashback.

After that Namjoon told me his name and his age he was 20 at the time, he knew the risks but he told me he couldn't leave a beautiful girl alone. After hanging out that night I lighten up and he even kissed me, we exchanged numbers and over the weekends I told my grandparents I was going to a friend's place but I was actually going to see Namjoon instead. We been together for 2 months during that time, but something happened you see one weekend my grandma was cleaning my room when I wasn't home I was at school she found my diary and read my last entry.

The last entry of that diary I was talking about how I lost my virginity to Namjoon over the weekend. And once I got home I got a earful from both of my grandparents. They wanted to know everything, how I met him?, what church does he go too?, how old he is?, and I couldn't lie I told them the truth. I met him at a party, he didn't go to church and that he was a atheist, he was 20 years old and he was a owner of some club with his friends and was sort of a gang leader. They were so mad and forbidden me from seeing him and that they were going to call the police.

So I finally snapped at them, and well they told me to pack up and get out which I did and called Namjoon and he came and got me at a cafe and since then I have been living with him. It's been 2 years and well things aren't going well, after I dropped out of school I wanted to work and Namjoon got me a job at the club he owns with BTS but I don't really like being a waitress for drunks and mostly for bts I was their personal waitress. I just hate it there, I hate the uniform as well, it was fishnet leggings with a super tiny skirt. And a tank top that's it.

I have just recently told Namjoon I wanted to quit and find somewhere to work on my own. But he didn't want me to do that, his excuse was he wouldn't know where I would be when I don't even know where he is half the time. This caused a huge fight to the point I walked out of the apartment and made a break for it. I have ignored all his calls since and that's where I am now.