Secret affair with my boyfriend's best friend- BTOB Hyunsik

You're P.O.V
I was pushed into the corner of the wall. My jacket off my shoulders, Hyunsik started kissing me, my hands on his chest. He then left my lips and traved to my neck and then my shoulders. "Hyunsik," I said. He ignores me and kisses my lips again, I pushed him away for a second, "Hyunsik," I said. "What? What's wrong?" He ask me. "I got to go or he will wonder where I am," I tell him. "Why? When he's cheating on you right now," he tells me.

I look down, he kisses my forehead. "Please leave him and come to me please," he begs me. "I want to go to you, but." I said . "He will use your sister's death against you, why do you let him use that? When he knows how close you and your sister were. He's no good for you, he's using you. You know he's cheating on you with his ex-girlfriend, please baby girl leave him and come to me." He tells me. "This your best friend we are talking about," I tell him. "So? Yes I'm breaking the bro code, but I can't help it I have loved you for so long. So please baby," he tells me.

"What if he hurts you?" I ask him. "I don't care what happens to me as long I am with you I don't care," he tells me. And leans in and kisses my lips again I kiss him back . We separated, he held my face in his hands. "I love you so much," he tells me. And pecks my lips, "I love you too," I tell him and kiss him again. I then felt my phone vibrated getting a text in my pocket. We separated again. And I took my phone out of my pocket it was from Dan my boyfriend.
Dan: Hey I'll be home in a hour .
I let out a breath. "He'll be back at our place in a hour," I tell him. "Okay come on let's get you home," he tells me. "That's not my home," I tell him. He kisses my forehead, takes my hand and we head outside his apartment and get in his car. And we drove off.

"_____" he said "yeah" I say to him. "You don't regret this even though it's wrong since your his girlfriend and I'm his best friend. But do you?" He ask me. "No, I don't I wish I noticed your feelings and I wish you told me right away," I tell him. Me and Hyunsik are secretly together, I'm cheating on my boyfriend with his best friend. I know it is wrong but how it started...
Flashback
I was so upset I just found out my boyfriend of 3 years is cheating on me with his ex, I should have figured it out. I was at the club about to take my 2nd cup of alcohol but then someone grab the cup and puts it down . I look at the person it was Hyunsik, Dan's best friend. "Hyunsik why are you here?" I ask him. "I came here with Peniel and saw you, you don't drink why are you ?" He ask me. "I want to forget what I saw," I tell him. "What's that ?" He ask. I got up and walked away, he followed me, I walked into a empty hallway where there's no load music.

He pins me to the wall, and I tried to get away from him and started crying into his chest. "What did he do to you?" He ask me. "He's cheating on me with her, no wonder why he's been like this. I hate him, he treats me like shit . Why am I with him?" I tell Hyunsik. "_____," he says my name . I look up at him. He leans in and kisses me, I kiss him back. We separated and he realized what he has done, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have," he said . I grab his face and kiss him again.

We separate, "I heard a rumor that you liked me for a long time, tell me the truth," I tell him. "I do I have liked you for so long but you're dating Dan so I backed off. I still like you," he tells me. I kiss him again. Something about this feels so right, "make me forget him tonight," I tell him. He kisses me again and takes me into the bathroom. We walk into a stall he locks it. And pins me again into the door. And kisses me. I kiss him back, I started to undue his pants and he helps and they  fall down to his ankles along with his underwear.

He puts his hands under my skirt and takes off my underwear and letting them fall. He makes me wrap my legs around his waist . And he enters his member into my area. I moan in his mouth, as he pounded into me. "Hyunsik," I moaned his name. He kisses me again and starts leaving kisses on my neck. I grab his face and kiss his lips again. He kept on going and going . "There Hyunsik again please," I tell him. He hits the spot again. "_____ I'm about to," he tells me. "Same here," I tell him and we released . We were both heavy breathing.