Tutoring Session-Pentagon Yuto

I deleted the original one because I felt like it didn't make sence so here's a new one.

You're P.O.V

I was packing up and ready to leave class when my teacher asked me to stay behind for a second, I walk up to her "Did I do something wrong teacher?" I ask her. "Oh no dear you did nothing wrong I just have a favor to ask you," she tells me. "What is it?" I ask her. "I need you to tutor a student for me," she tells me. "Okay who?" I ask her, she then seemed nervous. "It's" she said.

Lunch

"YUTO!!" yelled my two friends Sorn and Minnie as we sat outside eating, "Yes it's Yuto and keep your voices down you two," I tell them. "Yuto the same guy who is the biggest playboy in this school, that Yuto," said Minnie, "Yep," I said. "Girl you better watch your back with him, he will try and make you fall for him," said Sorn. "Not happening," I said taking a sip from my drink, then a hand was on our table it was Yuto with Kino and Yeo One. I look at him, "So you are my tutor, wow that old hag actually picked me out a cute one unlike the last ones," he tells me. He then takes my drink from me. "Hey!" I said, he just smirks and hands the can back to me. "Keep it I don't want it anymore," I tell him. "Okay then," he said, "What do you want?" I ask him, he then hands me a little piece of paper. "My address and phone number are on there we will meet on Saturday for studying at 2:00 PM," He tells me.

He was about to leave with his friends until I said something, "Why your place?" I ask him. He turns to look me, "Because I can't stand libraries," He tells me then walks away. I put the note in my bag, "His place? Now that's a bad sign," said Sorn, "Everything will be fine guys," I tell them and got up to go get another drink.

Saturday Yuto's House

(Your Outfit)

I walk up to Yuto's house and knocked on the door, it opened it was Yuto wearing blue jeans and a white shirt

I walk up to Yuto's house and knocked on the door, it opened it was Yuto wearing blue jeans and a white shirt. "Right on time come on it," he tells me and he let's me walk right inside, I take off my shoes. "Where are your parents?" I ask him, "Not here out of town," he tells me. "Do they know you are taking some tutoring to improve your grades?" I ask him, "Look Miss Tutor it's none of your business alright," he tells me. "First off it's just a question, second Teacher has told me of the reason you are failing is because you are playing hooky so it made me think your parents don't know anything. Third my name is ______ not Miss Tutor," I tell him, he seemed surprise that I stood my ground I guess no girl has ever talked back to him.

I then go into the living room and opened my bag and got out what we need, I sat down on the floor and he came and joined me.

A hour later

It's only been a hour and I want to kill him, he's not listening at all or even cares. Currently he is on his phone texting a girl, I put the pen down. "Yuto," I said. "Yeah," he said, I then grab his phone out of his hand and saw the texts basically talking about meeting up and that tutoring session is boring. So texted her back.