A Werewolf and a Vampire-Jongup

You're P.O.V
(Your Outfit.)

I was sitting on the beach towel while I watch my boyfriend and his friends goof around, it was not sunny today it was quite grey out

I was sitting on the beach towel while I watch my boyfriend and his friends goof around, it was not sunny today it was quite grey out. I was sitting by myself distance myself from the other girls because well I'm different. How do I explain how different I am.

I felt my throat it was dry I went into my bag and got out a blood bag I got the straw that was attached to it. I poked a hole and started drinking it, I felt eyes on me it was the other girls and they looked at me in disgust and started talking about me. They forget I can hear from far away, "ewww. Can't believe she's drinking that here. I still can't believe she's Jongup's mate. I know right it has to be a mistake a vampire and wolf yeah right." They said I felt tears leave my eyes I stop drinking my blood bag.

I tried to wipe my tears away, I then felt a kiss on my forehead, I look it was Jongup. "Why are you crying babe?" He ask me. "They were talking about me again," I tell him, not the first time they talked about me. Jongup looks at them angry, he then looks at me and sits behind me wraps his arms around me. He moves my hair and kisses the back of my neck, "sorry if I smell like wet dog," he tells me. "It's fine," I Said. He then takes my blood bag from my hand and puts the straw near my lips, "you better finish it I know you're hungry," he tells me. He then started to feed me it, I held his arm in my hands.

"Hey Jongup you still want to go for a dive?" Ask one of his friends. "No I'm going to stay here with my girl," he tells his friends. "Oh okay then," Said another friend. They looked annoyed by me, I felt more tears leave my eyes, I finished my blood bag. He put it down and hold me close, "shhh it's okay," he tells me. "Why do they hate me for what I am I didn't ask to be born this way, and I'm not even a full vampire," I Said. "They don't understand everything is going to be okay," he tells me.

He kisses my cheek, once again they were talking. "She is such a faker. I honestly want to see if Jongup's mark on her is real. Yeah and if it's not we can go find Jongup's true mate," they said. He felt me shake, A wolf's mate is born with a special mark. My mark is a flower on my hand, I remember the first time we met.

Flashback
I was in a rush to get to my next class I was on the rooftop drink my blood bag, I was headed down stairs when I lost my footing. A guy then caught me, "are you Alright?" He asked me. I look at him, and I felt warm. He stared at me for a bit, I then got out of his grip, "Umm thank you I'm sorry," I tell him. "It's okay are you hurt anywhere," he asked me. I shakes my head no, I then smelled a dog smell. "You're a wolf," I said. His eyes widened, "how can you tell?" He asked me. I showed him my fangs.

He stepped back, "You're a vampire," he said "half actually my mother is human," I tell him. "Oh no this is bad," he said "what is?" I asked "I just imprinted on you," he tells me. I froze "what?" I asked "did you get all warm and fuzzy?" He asked me. "I did," I answered him. "Do you have a weird birthmark anywhere?" He asked me. I then showed him my hand, he holds it in his. "Yep this is my mark," he said and then showed me his wrist they were both the same. I look at him, "you're my mate," he said to me. I take my hand away from him, "I got to go," I tell him and I run off.