Baby Daddy Drama- NCT Johnny

You're P.O.V
"Johnny it's me you better answer your phone now. Not only that I'm almost at your place since you didn't come and drop her off at mine on time. So yeah bye." I Said . I was trying to call my baby daddy Johnny, you see my 4 year old daughter Raya is at her father's house this weekend for the first time in months because he always has "plans" or cancels on her. Why are we not together anymore, Johnny and I dated for 2 years in high school long story why we broke up but the bottom line is he cheated on me with the girl he's still with Elymra.

3 weeks after we broke up I found out I was pregnant at 17 and told him. He didn't believe me at first until I showed him the pregnancy tests and the ultrasound. He told me to keep the baby, his girlfriend was jealous of the fact I was pregnant. After Raya was born I told him what was going to go down he will get her every other weekend but I thought since she was a baby and he has no idea what to do and I felt like I couldn't trust him we take care of together when she's this little. Surprisingly he agreed.

But what he didn't agree with was I didn't want Raya to be around Elymra. Why? Elymra has threatened me in the past and a bad influence . I just get a bad vibe from her, he even brought her to the hospital when my daughter was born. Anyway Johnny Agreed and Promised me that he will always be there for our daughter. He has broken that promise hardly sees her at all, he always going out. His girlfriend also has the audacity to call me a bad mother for just going out for a bit. My parents force me to go out for a bit, do to me being busy with college, work, and Raya. Even my older brother Jongin forced me to go out and hang out for a bit.

But I just want to stay home with my baby so when I do go out it's only for a few hours with friends. But somehow Johnny finds out and complains even fucking Elymra.

I pull up to Johnny's apartment and knock on the door. Nobody answered and I knocked loader, "he's got to be fucking kidding me," I said to myself. I saw his car and Elymra's car usually when Johnny has Raya Elymra stays with a friend or family member. "Oh hell no," I Said and called him again and this time he finally answers.
"What?" He asked rudely. "What are you doing?" I asked let's see what lie comes out of his mouth, "I'm at home with Raya just chilling," he tells me. Okay so far so good, "anybody with you?" I asked "just some of the guys," he tells me . That's the lie, "Right so why do I see Elymra's car next to yours and by the way I don't see any of the guys cars," I tell him. "Fuck," he says "yeah open the door," I tell him. And I hang up, the door opens and there he was with no shirt on and just in his sleep pants.

I walk in and at least I give him this he keeps his place clean. "I have tried calling you possibly 30 times and no answer you know what time she is supposed to be home," I tell him. He rolls his eyes, "I know I know okay god ," he says I then heard footsteps it was Raya with her hair cut, my eyes widened. "Raya baby who cut your hair?" I asked her. Her hair was short, her hair was like down to her butt and now it's cut to like a bob. "The lady who is sleeping in daddy's bed did," she told me. Now I'm pissed off, "I see do you like it?" I asked her. "No," she tells me. Her eyes look watery.

"Baby go pack you bag okay I need to talk to daddy," I tell her "yes mama," she said and ran off. I look at Johnny and he can tell I'm pissed off, "outside," I tell him. And we go outside. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET HER CUT HER HAIR!!" I Yelled. "Quiet down you'll wake up the neighbors," he tells me. "Why is her hair short? Huh? Why did you let that happen? Why is she fucking here around our daughter? Has she been around her before?" I asked questions. "Alright alright fine yes I let her around our daughter before Okay, because she wanted to meet her and no I didn't let her cut it at first. I looked away for a second and there was gum in Raya's hair and I tried everything to remove it and so Elymra cut it and Raya wasn't happy okay I know she doesn't like it she was crying the whole time." He tells me.