I'm sorry I love you-JYJ Jaejoong

You're P.O.V
I can't believe you did this to me again," I cried to my husband Jaejoong who taking my hits to his chest. I just found out he cheated on me with his ex-girlfriend again. He grabs my wrists lightly, "stop it babe I'm sorry I know I fucked up again, please calm down your going to get yourself sick." He tells me . I kept on crying . And yanked my wrists out of his grip, I sat down on the wooden floor. And covered my face with my hands, "I hate you, I hate you so much Jae why do this to me again? When we have kids now," I tell him. "You don't hate me, and don't bring up the kids their asleep right now," he says to me so calmly.

"Why are you so fucking calm?," I ask him . "Because I don't want to argue with you about this, yes I fucked up and I admit that, but I slept with her once babe. She's just trying to start shit, remember she tried it before," he tells me. It true his ex-girlfriend who he cheated on me with in the past tried to destroy our relationship when we were in our 2 year of dating we dated for 4 years and been married for 3 years. We have a daughter who is 4 years old and a son who is 4 months old, he admitted to me he slept with her for a week even one of her friends told me. But still it hurts and I have been cheated on by another boyfriend in the past.

"It doesn't fucking matter Jae, you know about my trust issues," I reminded him. He leans on the kitchen counter, "I know, I know ______ you don't have to remind me. And I know I fucked up and you have every right to be upset. But please baby I don't want to talk about this now, come on let's go to bed," he says to me. Walks over to me and grabs my hands, I yank them out of his grip. He let out a breath, "are you really going to act like this?" He says to me. I don't respond, "Fine," he says and picks me up bridle style. I don't move I'm just so upset and tired I don't have the strength right now.

He puts me on our bed, and I lay my head down on my pillow tears still leaving my eyes . He makes me look at him, "I love you, you know that," he tells me and leans in to kiss me, but I turn my head away from him. He lets out a breath and grabs his night clothes and goes to take a shower. I do love Jaejoong more then anything, he owned up when he first cheated I didn't speak to him for a month, he did text me today he had something to tell me . I guess she beat him to the punch, when she messaged me.

I heard crying I look at the baby monitor, my son woke up. I got up went into the kitchen got his bottle and went to his room, picked him up and started feeding him in his rocking chair.  After I got done feeding him, I burped him changed his diaper and rocked him back to sleep before I can go back to my room, my daughter stepped out of her's. "Mommy," she says "yes Yujin," I says to her, "can I have some milk please?" She ask . "Yes come on baby," I tell her I put Joon's bottle in the sink and get Yujin some milk in her cup. "Thank you," she says to me. We both sat down on the couch, "mommy," she says "yes?" I said to her "why do your eyes look red?" She ask .

"Mommy is very upset right now," I tell her "why?" She ask. "Mommy is upset with Daddy at the moment," I tell her "why?" She ask "it's a mommy and daddy problem baby you don't need to know," I tell her. She hugs me, "please don't be mad at daddy mommy," she says . I hug her back. She finishes her milk and I put her back to bed, I went back into my room and shut the door. I saw Jae siting in the chair in our room, "what did you tell our daughter?" He ask me. "I just told her I'm upset with you, you expect me to lie to my child. Yet again you been lying to me for a month," I tell him.

He gets up. "I slept with her one time, I already hate myself for it," he tells me getting mad . "It doesn't matter Jae you should have told me after it happened not wait a fucking month. To finally tell me, but she beat you too it," I tell him. More tears leave my eyes. "My god here we go with the fucking crying again that's all you seem to be good at now crying," he tells me . "I have every right to fucking cry, my husband fucking cheats on me again," I tell him. "My god I married a fucking drama queen," he says out load. "Well I'm sorry I have fucking trust issues, I'm sorry I had a hard childhood. I'm sorry I have been hurt all my life, what do you want me to do Jae? Wish for it all the pain to go away? It's not easy," I tell him.

"Here we go again you bring up your past, I'm so sick and tired of hearing this. You really think it's going to make me feel like a asshole when I already feel like one. No it's not going to work again, you know you're really showing a good example for our daughter," he tells me . "Then your showing a good example for our son," I tell him. He's getting mad now, "you sometimes when you get like this makes me regret meeting you and marrying you," he tells me. My heart broke. "I get so sick and tired of it, when you act like a big fucking baby, when you have two kids. I always get asked how I get so lucky, when related I can't stand you sometimes. Do I love you? Yes I do. But part of me doesn't maybe that's why I did what I did and who knows I might do it again." He tells me . Smirking.

I just stood there I then walked over to the dresser that's behind me. I grabbed the little bowl that one sitting there, and throw it at Jae, "what the-" he didn't get to finish. I throw some clothes at him, a small wooden box, at him, "stop it right now," he tells me. I grabbed our wedding picture I look at it. I look at Jae and look at the picture, "______?" He says . I throw the picture on the ground the glass shattered. I felt more tears leave my eyes. "I hate you so fucking much, if you really feel that way then I'm done with you," I tell him. He looks at me surprised. "Y-you don't mean that?" He says to me. I took off my wedding ring and throw onto the ground, I ran out of the room in tears Jae shouting my name I grabbed my slide on shoes and ran out the door.

End of You're P.O.V

Jae-joong's P.O.V

I'm a fucking idiot. I pick up her wedding ring, and saw our photo on the ground . "Daddy?" Said a small voice, I look up it was Yujin. "Baby don't come in here there's glass on the ground," I tell her. "Where's mommy?" She ask. I get up. I grabbed my phone and called Junsu since he lives next door he came by. "Thank you for watch them for me, you know what to do," I told him, he was holding Yujin. "Yes yes I know. Now go find your wife and apologize," he tells me and ran out the door. Baby where are you? I'm so sorry. I love you with all my heart.

End of Jaejoong's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
I was sitting at the park, I still felt tears leave my eyes. I wiped my face, "I know I can be a drama queen and I know I shouldn't always bring up the past. It's just hard," I said to myself. I then heard my name being called, I looked at the direction the voice was coming from and saw a figure. "Jae?" I said . He came up to me running I got up and was about to run  until he hugs me from behind, "let me go," I tell him. "No way I'm not letting you go again," he tells me. " didn't you say you I was annoying? Regret marrying me?" I reminded him. He make me look at him, "listen to me yes I said all those things and I'm sorry, I love you if I had to meet you all over again I would. I would marry you again, I love you. You gave me 2 beautiful children, you are sweet and beautiful and overall the most amazing woman in the world. I fucked up big time and I regret it, should have gone straight up and tell you? Yes and not wait. I'm sorry baby please I need you I love you so much I don't want to lose you please baby," he begs tears start leaving his eyes.

I held his face in my hands and wipe the tears from his face. I lean in and kiss his lips, he kisses back. I let go and hug him. "I'm sorry," I tell him. "I'm sorry too," he says to me holding me close. "I love you," I tell him. "I love you too," he says to me. I look at him, he smiles at me. And gets something out of his pocket it was my wedding ring, "this is yours," he tells me . Putting the ring back on my finger, I smile and we go back home hand in hand.