The Life Of A Sacrificial Bride part 7-Infinite

No One's P.O.V
______ was sitting on the couch in the kids play room, playing with Melody. The boys were playing a retro game on the tv, she was smiling at her baby. Melody was making noises and was all smiles. "You are a happy girl," ______ says to her. Melody just smiled. As _____ was distracted she felt a kiss on her cheek, she looks and it was Woohyun.
"Haven't seen you all day you been in here with the kids?" He asked her. She didn't respond to him and looks away, Woohyun was confused. "Hello? You mad at me?" He asked her, "she's mad at all of us!" Said a voice it was Sungjong. Woohyun looks at him, "do we know the reason?" Woohyun ask him. "Nope!" Sungjong tells him.

Woohyun looks at _____, "you not going to tell me why you are mad?" He asked her. She stood up while holding Melody, "you all can figure that out," she tells him. She then turns and looks at her sons, "boys I'm going to go put Melody down for a nap okay stay in here," she tells them. "Okay!," they all said together. Then she walked away, Woohyun then looks at the boys. "Boys," he says. They all look at him, "do you know why your mom is mad?" He asked them. "No," they all said together, "okay go back to your game," he tells them.

End of no one's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
I was rocking Melody in the rocking chair, Melody just looks at her. "You're daddy and uncle's have no idea what day it was yesterday. They made mommy upset," I tell her. "Well if you tell us then maybe we can make you not upset," Said a voice it was L, "does nobody knock anymore in this place?" I Said "this my child's room so I can come in here whenever I want too," he tells me. "Using the "that's my kid" card" I said. He walks over to me, "so you going to tell me why your mad at us?" He asked.
Melody fell asleep, and I got up and put her in her bed. "What day was it yesterday?" I asked him, "Thursday," he said. "No what does that day mean?" I ask him. He stood there for a second, I just look at him, "I have no idea," he said. "Thought you would be the only one who kept track guess I was wrong," I Said and left the room.

End of You're P.O.V

L's P.O.V
I watch her leave the room and then look at Melody who is asleep, "if only you can tell me, but yet again you haven't said your first word yet," I tell her. I then lean down and kiss her head, and left the room.

End of L's P.O.V

No one's P.O.V
The brothers sat around in Sunggyu's office. "Okay we need to figure out why our wife is mad at us," Said Sunggyu. "For once it's not something Sungyeol did," Said Hoya, Sungyeol looks at him. "She won't let me sleep in her room how can I do anything?," Said Sungyeol. "Well understandable your mission is to get her pregnant," Said Dongwoo. "Hey you want a baby too!" Sungyeol tells him. "Not now!" Said Dongwoo.

"Guys! Focus! We need to figure out why she's so mad, does anyone have any ideas?" Sunggyu asked, they all thought then L remember. "She asked me what day it was yesterday and what does it mean," he says. "Yesterday was Thursday," Said Woohyun, "well she's not on her period we would know that by now and avoid her at all cost," Said Sungyeol "you don't think she's pregnant again?" Said Sungjong "please we all know she's not if she was it would be Sungyeol's kid because he wants a baby. But like he said she won't let him be in her room," Said Hoya.

Dongwoo sat there and his eyes widened. "Shit! I know what it was now!" He said. They all look at him, "well what?" Ask Sunggyu. "_______'s birthday," Said Hoya. "Wait she never cared before why now?" Ask Sungyeol "maybe because we actually are becoming a family not using her like other vampires do to their human partners and not celebrate birthdays," Said Sunggyu. "But we celebrate the kids birthday's," Said Sungyeol "yeah I know but we had no choice that was the one thing she wanted the kids to have a birthday," Said Sunggyu "That explains why she was on the phone with her brother yesterday," Said Sungjong "thought that they always talk to each other everyday," Said Woohyun.