Impress me -Hyunseung

Got the idea from his MV Ma First

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

I was talking and hanging with my friends Seungyeon and Eunbin

I was talking and hanging with my friends Seungyeon and Eunbin. It was night out on a Saturday, we weren't clubbing or anything just enjoying the night, we standing outside a shop just talking, I was responding to a text. "Oh ______ some guy is checking you out," she tells me. I look behind me, and a guy with possible silver or bleach blond hair was looking at me.

"Hot but not interested," I said and went back to my phone, "Looks like he is interested because he's coming this way," said Seungyeon, he walks over to us his friends behind him. "Hi," he says to me. "Hi," I said, "I'm Hyunseung and you are?" he asked me, "I'm walking away," I tell him and I begin to walk away with my friends.

When he ran up in front of me, "I was wondering," he said. "Yes," I said. "Have we met before?" he asked me, "No," I said. "Really because I would remember meeting a beautiful girl like you somewhere," he said. I put on his cheek, "Sorry sweetie we never met you must have gotten me confused for another girl," I tell him, I walk around him with my friends.

"Well can I get to know that beautiful girl specially her name," He ask me, I turn around to look at him. "Oh he won't give up," said Eunbin, I cross my arms. "I'm guessing you only want to get to know her because you want her in your sheets," I said to him. "No I'm not that type of guy," he tells me. "Oh really," I said and walk up to him.

"Really," he said. "Well look at that girls not everyday we meet a gentleman," I said to my friends. "So what do you say?" he asked me. I put a hand on his chest, "It's a nice offer but to let you know something Hyunseung was it? I'm the type of girl that you got to impress," I tell him and lightly push him.

He seemed stunned. "Bye Hyunseung if we run into each other again and if you impress me, I will give you my name," I said I then blew him a kiss and waved bye and walked with my friends. "Wow girl usually when a guy is trying to hit on you, you keep on walking what's so different about this one?" Seungyeon asked me. "Because I can tell he's different," I answer her. "To bad for him, he won't ever see you again," said Eunbin. "Oh I have a feeling we will see each other again very soon," I tell them.

The next day

(Outfit)

I walk into the dance studio to practice some choreography, when I heard music from another room, the door was open I look and see Hyunseung there dancing

I walk into the dance studio to practice some choreography, when I heard music from another room, the door was open I look and see Hyunseung there dancing. The music stopped and so did he. I clap, he looks at me. "Wow didn't think you were a dancer," I said to him. "You," he said, "Got to say your close to impressing me," I tell him. He smiles and wipes his sweat, I see his stuff and grab his water and handed it too him. "Thanks," he said and drank his water. "So are you in a team or do you do this just for fun?" I ask him, "It's something I enjoy doing makes me feel free," he tells me. "Oh I see," I said, "And you?" he asked me, "Dance team,"I tell him. "Well there's one thing I just learned about you beautiful," he says to me.

I smile, "So do my moves impress you enough?" he asked me, "Yes," I said. "So can I get your name?" he asked me, I got close to him and brought my face close to his ear, "Not enough to even get my number," I tell him and pull away he looks at me, "Later," I said to him and leave the room. I peak into the room and he just smiles and shakes his head. I walk to my room.

The next day

(Outfit)

I was sitting at table in a coffee doing some work on my computer

I was sitting at table in a coffee doing some work on my computer. When I heard the chair in front me, I look it was Hyunseung. "We just keep on running into each other," he tells me. I smile, "Guess fate," I said and took a sip from my coffee.

"If only fate let me learn her name," he says to me, I finish my coffee and close my computer and stood up. "Like I said impress me you will get it," I tell him and wave bye.

Home

I was home sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram, when I see a dance clip. It was Hyunseung. "Well then," I said and went to his page and see some of his posts. I leave his page, "Well Hyunseung you are getting there," I said.

Saturday Night

(Outfit)

I was walking with my friends with drinks, we were at our favorite club

I was walking with my friends with drinks, we were at our favorite club. "So _______ any luck with Hyunseung?" Seungyeon asked me, "He's slowly impressing me," I tell her, I put my back to the railing. "If he were to really impress you will you give a shot?" she asked me, "I might," I tell her, "What about now, look who I see on the dance floor," said Eunbin pointing down, we look and there he was. "Well then," I said. "He's good, you going to go talk to him?" asked Seungyeon. I smiled and finished my drink, and head downstairs.

I walk up to him and grab his wrist, he turns and looks at me smiling, "Well we meet again," he said. "But this time I'm the one approaching you," I tell him, he smiles and offers me his hand to dance. I take it. And we dance.

My back was facing him and even though he was close he didn't put his hands on me. But we were pretty close, he makes me turn and look at him. "Do I impress you now beautiful?" he asked me, I smile and wrap my hands around his neck.

"Maybe," I said. "What else do I need to do?" he asked me, I smiled and take his hand and make him follow me to the elevator, I push him in there, he leans on the wall. The doors close and clicked a random button, "You have until we reach this floor," I tell him. I walk up to him, "What else do you think will impress me?" I ask him, he smirks and pins to the wall and puts his lips on mine. I kiss back, my fingers tangle in his hair. He lifts me up, my legs wrapped around his waist.

His tongue invaded my mouth, they fought. He won, The elevator dinged. He put me down. "Well?" he said, I smiled. I take a piece of paper out of my pocket and put it in his hand. The door opened and I walk out. "Oh it's _______ by the way call me and we can maybe set up a day to dance together ," I tell him and walk away.