The life of a Sacrificial bride-Infinite part 2

You're P.O.V
I made it to where Jasper was and opened the door but as I walked in . "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A CHILD HOW CAN YOU BE THE GRANDSON OF OUR KING!!!!," yelled his tutor Jasper was crying so this why he didn't want to be tutored . "EXCUSE ME !!!," I yelled they both looked at me , and Jasper ran up to me hugging my legs crying . I went down to his level and hugged him , "ma'am you're son is a disgrace to vampires everywhere," she said "How is he a disgrace I have seen his report card he's doing good," I said it's true Jasper is doing good he's making mostly Bs but I'm proud of him . "Yes but he's making Bs when his father was his age he was making straight As and his grandfather as well I should know I have been teaching this family for decades," she said proudly.

"What's going on in here?," someone said it was Sunggyu he just walked in . Jasper saw him and ran to his father hugging his legs now crying , "D-Daddy ," Jasper cried , Sunggyu looked at him confused and looked me "why is he crying?," he asked me "it's called she was yelling at our son because he is getting mostly Bs and saying horrible things to him ," I told him . He looked at the teacher "why were you yelling at my son ? I never heard you yell before why now?," he asked her "simple that child is a disgrace he nothing like you and your brothers were and nothing like you're father , how is this child going to be the next head of this family if he can't get up to an A," she said . Sunggyu rubbed his forehead he must be exhausted from working and now his child is crying to him . "I can't deal with this right now please leave your done for today," he told her and she did and looked at me and my son in disguise. God I hate that woman at least Liam's tutor is calm and is willing answer any questions he has she even helped out Jasper heck she didn't even like Jasper's tutor either.

"God today has not been good," said Sunggyu. I looked at him and we both looked down Jasper was still crying , "Jasper let go of me ," he said but Jasper didn't and kept crying . "He wants you to hold him , he's pretty much begging for your comfort just hold your child Sunggyu please ," I told him . "I don't do comfort so let go Jasper ," he said but Jasper kept on crying and holding on to his father . "JASPER LET GO NOW!!," he yelled . Jasper let's go and looked up at his now angry father , "D-Daddy hug me please," said Jasper reaching up to his father even though he just got yelled at and he still wants his father's attention. "Don't call me that ," said Sunggyu walking past him . But Jasper followed him and grabbed his hand, Sunggyu looked pissed off . And shakes his hand away causing Jasper to fall and cry again . I went to him and hugged him , "WHAT THE HELL SUNGGYU HE JUST WANTED YOUR ATTENTION!!!," I yelled at him "IM SORRY I DONT GIVE LOVE AND ATTENTION TO PEOPLE WHO DISAPPOINT ME !!!!," he yelled . Jasper looked at his father , "I-I disappoint you,?" He said "yes Jasper you do , and your teacher is right you know ," he said . Jasper was quite I was pissed off when I was about to say something.

But Jasper got up and went up to the teachers desk and saw a chalkboard eraser grabbed it and stepped up on a chair and then a desk . "DADDY!!," he yelled Sunggyu looked at him , and Jasper as hard as he could throw the eraser at Sunggyu and hit Sunggyu in the face , "what the hell Jasper?," he said Jasper throw a box of crayons next , then a glue bottle and other stuff. "Jasper stop this right now and get down," he told him . I went up to Jasper and saw the next thing he was going to throw it was scissors, I grabbed those before he could and made him look at me .

"Jasper stop this right now that's enough sweetheart ," I said to him , he was crying again but angry "why ? Why am I a disgrace? Why am I a disappointment? Why does Daddy not love me ? Why mommy why? ," he asked me "sweetheart calm down your going to get sick ," I told him . He finally calm down and got down and when he was about to walk out the room he looked at his father , "if Daddy doesn't love me and says I'm a disappointment, then...then he's not my daddy anymore I hate you Sunggyu," he said and ran out of the room .

I was so shocked, I looked at Sunggyu he was angry he hit the wall behind him . I jumped "that little brat he is so going to get it ," he said about to follow Jasper but I grabbed his hand to stop him. "I'm not going to let you hurt my baby you done enough of that to him emotionally," I told him , he looked at me pissed off "if you going to be angry at anyone be angry at yourself you hurt him so much when he has tried and tried again to get you to look at him or play with him , unlike his brothers who gave up on their father's he didn't because he loved you even with you tossing him to the side he never stopped loving you Sunggyu and now look what happened he finally gave up he's done trying after what you said and taking that woman's side over his ," I told him
"Well I'm sorry that I and my brothers work to make sure that YOUR children have a roof over their head and make sure they are clothed and fed," he said "yes you guys help your father and the kids know that but at least 1 or 2 of you spend time with them , what do you do ? Nothing at all . That child works so hard with his studies just to make you proud , all he wants is his father to hug him and kiss his cheek and tell him he's loved but no you just hand him a new toy . I found a toy robot that you gave him still in it's box unopened I asked him if he wanted me to open it but he took it from me and tossed it off of his bed and had tears in his eyes he said to me that  you gave it to him and he didn't want it . All he wanted was a hug from you that's all he asked for not a toy," I told him.