Ignoring my boyfriend prank-Ikon Bobby

This was inspired by Robby's video I will leave a link to his video here: https://youtu.be/N6JT7yD-TJM

You're P.O.V
I got the camera set up and hit record. "Hey guys it's me again _____ and today I'm going to ignore my boyfriend Jiwon aka Bobby. Why because why not, what I'm going to do is put my mini cameras all over my room which I'm just going to put one on my desk one on my bookshelf near my bed and one here hidden. So yeah anyway I'm going to get this ready." I said and I stopped recording and started to put the cameras in their hiding place and hid them as best as I can and grabbed my laptop and notebook and pencil to look like I have been working and turned on the mini cameras and pulled out my phone to record the next part. Before I could I get a text from Bobby saying he's almost home I didn't open it.

"Ok so sorry I'm recording this part with my phone. But I got a text from Bobby saying he's on his way home. Ok time to get ready, I stopped recording and put my headphones in and playing some music really low.
8 minutes later
"Hey babe," said Bobby, walking into the room and put his hands on the bed and leaned in and kissed my cheek I was looking at my laptop. And then he sat down next to me, "How was your day?," he asked I ignored him. I wanted to look at his face but I couldn't, "How was your day?," he asked again I was typing something. He then removed one of my earphones. "Hello? Earth to _____ this is your boyfriend speaking." He said into my ear . He leaned away "baby are you mad at me or something what did I do tell me?," he asked I kept on ignoring him .
He then took my laptop away and shut it and put on the table next to him. "Hello? Come on talk to me baby I'm dying over here," he said . I wanted to laugh so bad but I couldn't, I grabbed my notebook and started writing some notes. "You serious right now?," he said . I kept on writing them he took that away and put in on top of my laptop. "Baby why are you being so weird?," he asked I then grabbed my phone and he took that away as well along with the earphones .
"Now talk to me," he said I was just looking around the room playing with my hands and then my hair. I guess he finally had enough because he wrapped his arms around me and I was face first into the bed while he was sort of on my back . "Baby if you don't talk to me right now you will pay," he said I kept on ignoring him. "Ok that's it you asked for it," he said and he started to tickle me and I was laughing we were moving around all over the bed. "Baby....Bobby.....S-stop it.....T-that tickles," I said in between laughs. He finally stopped we were on the end of the bed my feet were on my pillows and he pinned me down and was on top of me.
I smiled at him. "Hi Oppa," I said to him "Don't hi oppa me why were you ignoring me? What did I do?,"he asked I giggled "nothing," I told him "then why were you ignoring me?." He asked again . I giggled again. "Baby don't be mad at me but this was a prank," I told him . He looked surprised "You serious?," he asked "yep there's is a camera in the bookshelf, one hidden on my desk and one over there," I told him pointing the best that I can, he got off of me and and the bed and I sat up and looked at the places I pointed at and found them I guess he smiled into one of them. "YAH ______-AH!!!," he yelled and I laughed and jumped off the bed . "I got you, I got you," I said jump around laughing. He then grabbed me and picked me up and made me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Well now I got you," he said and he leaned in and kissed my lips for a few seconds and let's go. "I love you but you are so going to get it when you're done with your video," he told me . I giggled, I pointed at my main camera that was still on the tripod he walked us over there and I hit record. "Well guys I'm in trouble with this guy because I guess I never read in the girlfriend contract that I'm not supposed to ignore him," I said to the camera. "Yeah that was in the contract," he said laughing. "But anyway I hope you enjoy the video and I'll see you all in my next video bye ," I said and stopped recording. I then turn to look at Bobby's face . "Oppa I'm sorry can you forgive me," I said acting all cute .

"Don't even try being all cute baby you are going to be punished," he said and then he walked over to the bed and throw me on there lightly . My head hit the pillow and he was on top of me, and started kissing my neck and then my lips I pulled on his shirt and he took it off and throw it. Then I just remembered and stopped him, he was confused "Oppa the mini cameras are still on," I told him.