Forbidden love-Seventeen Wonwoo

You're P.O.V
I was sitting in the booth with my boyfriend as we watch others dance. I kept on looking at my phone checking the time when he takes my phone away, "calm down babe I'll make sure you get back in time before they notice," he tells me. "I know but," I say to him "but nothing relax okay," he tells me and kisses the side of my head. I just nodded my head in response, it's just hard to relax when you're dating your family's biggest rival's son. Yeah Wonwoo and I are from families that always been against each other.

It's not easy living with parents who want you to stay away from their enemy saying how horrible they are. Wonwoo is 2 years older then me and we go to the same school, as well and we always avoided each other until we both went to the same party a year ago. Alcohol was served at this party and me being the responsible one in my group of friends I didn't drink, one I was 15, two my parents would kill me. Wonwoo saw me and told me how this would be in headlines if the press saw the sweet little responsible daughter of the Ling family at a party like this. I begged him not to say a word and he agreed in exchange I spent the evening with him dancing and talking.

And I agreed and we realized we both go through the same thing, we both want to get out of our parents hold and do what we want and be with who we want. Since we both know are parents are going to make us marry someone we never met. He then proceeds to tell me that the reason he wanted me to hangout with him that evening is because he likes me.
Flashback
"You like me?" I asked him, he blushes "yeah a lot," he tells me. I blush and look away from him, "______ I," He Said "it cant work our families and," I said "How Do you know it can't work unless we give it a chance," he tells me. I look at him, he holds me chin and makes me look at him. "Go out with me tomorrow night, if we get caught I'll explain everything," he tells me. "What if we don't get caught?" I asked him. "Then be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I look at him and thought about and nodded my head yes.

End of flashback.
Since then we been together, right now we were just chilling I would check my phone again but he took it. "Can we just," I said then he kisses me, I melted into the kiss. He moves away, "Don't worry okay I'll get you back in time why are you so tense tonight?" He asked me. "My parents apparently have something important they want to tell me," I tell him. "That's why you're tense?" He asked I nodded my head yes. "Don't worry so much okay," he tells me. "Okay," I said and leaned in and kissed him.

A little bit later
Wonwoo dropped me off and I changed into shorts and a comfy sweater and waiting for my parents in the living room. "Ah welcome home sir and madam," said James our butler. "Thank you James," Said Father I step out of the room and saw them. "Ah there you are dear follow us to your father's office," Said my mother "Alright," I Said and we went up to father's office. I sat down and so did they. "Now dear you know we didn't give you a birthday party last week right?" Said my father "yeah I wasn't upset if you're asked Dad," I said. I wasn't really I honestly was confused because they usually go out and not really give me the party I want. And to be honest they are always boring.

"Well dear the reason being we didn't throw you one is because we have a surprise for you," Said Mother smiling. "What?" I asked "we found you a husband," Said my father said my eyes widened. "What?" I asked "we found you a husband dear his name is Jack, he's the same age as you and is looking forward to meeting you," Said Father. I was just in shock my worst nightmare was happening, "isn't this exciting sweetheart," Said my mother. "No it's not I don't want to get married specially to someone I don't know," I tell them. They were shocked that I would say this.

"_____ you have to do this if you do our stocks will go higher with Jack's family that means we will be a little bit more powerful then the Jeon's," said my father. I was angry at this, of course that is the reason. "Can't believe the both of you using me just for business," I told them and left the office and went up to my room and cried.