Secret admirer-Monsta X Minhyuk

You're P.O.V
I walk to my locker in tears I can't believe how big of a idiot I was. Thinking it was him, finding out his lie. What I'm talking about is the guy I have been on a few dates with I thought it was him sending me notes secret admire notes for the past year. He told me it was him and after going on a few dates with him it didn't feel right. I would never let him kiss me or anything because I just felt like it wasn't right. Now I found out because of his big mouth telling his friends that he only lied because he "liked" me and didn't want another boy to steal my heart.

"I hate being lied too," I said to myself quietly, I opened my locker and saw a note inside. I opened it.
Dear ______,
Hi love I heard what happened you thought James was me because he claimed he wrote the letters to you. I would have written to you saying he wasn't but you looked so happy but I guess you really weren't I'm sorry.
It did hurt when you thought someone else was me, but now I'm not going to hide anymore at the masquerade ball on Saturday we will finally meet. I'll be wearing a blue mask. How will you know it is me well because I got you a mask as well that will match yours. So I'll know it is you.

I'll see you Saturday night my princess. Until then don't cry anymore.

Love your secret admirer.

I smiled at the note and picked up the mask it was beautiful.

(In case you want to know this is what Minhyuk's mask will look like

)

)

I put it back into my locker and put the note in my bag. And started walking to class . "AHH MONSTA X!!" A girl screamed and 6 boys walked into the hallway, I didn't pay much attention to them. I noticed that one boy was missing though, " Hey Shownu Oppa where is Minhyuk?" A girl asked "he got here early you missed him," he tells her. I guess he did I did see his car, I continued to walk to class and I did see Minhyuk already there. I sat next to my best friend Yeonjung. "Hey you okay?" She asked "yeah look what I got in my locker," I said showing her the note.

"Oh my gosh what does it say?" She asked "he wants to meet at the ball he gave me a mask and he will be wearing a similar colored one," I tell her. "Finally you will meet your actually meet your real Prince Charming," she says "yeah," I said . I smiled finally I get to meet him the real him.