A Second Chance-BTS Jungkook

I deleted the original one because I was not happy with it. So yeah here's a new one.

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

 I was sitting next to my boyfriend Sang just on my phone while he talks to his friends, he was original suppose to go to take me to the movies to make up for making out with another girl at a party that he lied about saying he was going to go vis...

I was sitting next to my boyfriend Sang just on my phone while he talks to his friends, he was original suppose to go to take me to the movies to make up for making out with another girl at a party that he lied about saying he was going to go visit his grandma. Yeah I was stupid and didn't realize he lied, how I found out is because my cousin was there and she took a picture and sent it to me before giving him a black eye. Which he still has and it's been a few days and it's still not pretty.

But yeah was upset and now he promised me a movie, but I should have figured that was a lie. We were at his friend Myung's house and were playing a sports film and my god do I hate it, I rather watch a Mickey Mouse cartoon.

So here I am on the couch bored out of my mind and debating to break up with him and for good this time. He has broken my heart so many times and I keep on taking him back, why? Maybe because my break up with my high school sweetheart was really bad. What happen was I had a scare I thought I was pregnant and I bought a few tests. Well before I took them, my ex found them and just started to yell at me accusing me of trapping him. Umm asshole you are the one who didn't want to wear a condom. Yeah I was on birth control but another problem, I had the scare around the time I didn't get my next set of pills so yeah dumbass didn't want to wait.

But it's all my fault, so yeah he didn't wait for me to take the tests or anything broke up with me then and there. And this was a few weeks after High School graduation. So he still does not know I was not really pregnant and I got my period the next day and hell we were already have problems so yeah. Was I upset? Yes I spent all my high school life with this guy. But now I am okay, well I say that because Sang has hurt me worse then my ex. I met him at freshman orientation and became friends and started dating a year later but he has not treated me better. cheating, lying and broken promises.

So yeah. I felt my phone vibrate and look at it.

KookieCutie: What are doing?

I smiled at the message I got, okay I have a confession to make. I am talking to another guy, you see I got bored one night and was just on my Instagram, well actually my secret account Princess Melody yes after the little mermaid 2 but you know what I don't care I liked that movie a lot when I was a kid. But no nothing bad is on the account just taking pictures of my outfits covers of songs with my head cut out, and just random photos and post of things I like. Why secret account? Because Sang is in embarrassed of the things I like, he saws my pictures of my outfits is too "sexy" yeah, says the guy taking photos with no shirt on and posting it.

But anyway Kookie saw my post of one of my covers and messages me, and we started talking from there. We found out we go to the same collage and live in the same town. I have a feeling that I know him so I look through his account and same as me. He does not post pictures of his face, his name is not even in his bio yet again on my secret account my name is not either.