The Cop and The Gangster-BlockB B-Bomb

I'm doing a new B-bomb one because the last one didn't make sense and yeah. Sorry. This idea was inspired by the BL HIStory Trapped.

You're P.O.V

I was investigating a case when I got to the scene I saw guys on the ground half beaten, " Looks like another gang fight," said my coworker I then saw something familiar and it was on the wall, the letter B written on the wall twice in spray paint. "This not a normal gang fight," I said. "What do you mean?" They asked. "Because Block B was here," I tell them. I then look around and saw white powder on the ground, I then realized what happened here and grab one of the guys that is on the ground. "Tell me what were you doing with Block B?" I ask him.

"We were doing a drop off trying to convince them that this is the way things are done but would not listen and beat us and destroyed are stash," He tells me. "I see," I said and let him go. "Handcuff them and lock them up," I said and left the room.

I stepped outside feeling like I failed Block B has been up my ass ever since I started this job two years ago, specially B-bomb, that guy GRRRRR I hate him. I then felt my phone go off it was a text from B-Bomb.

B-bomb: Hope you liked the little gifts we left for you. I will see you later.

I didn't reply and headed back to the station which my father is the head officer. Great I'm going to get it.

Police station

"You let Block-B get away again!" said my father getting mad, "They were gone before we even got there, how is it my fault?" I ask him. "It just you need to be on top of them!" he tells me. "They are always one step ahead of me specially B-bomb," I tell him. He was getting more and more mad, I'm from a family of cops, my parents are cops, my older brothers and me. But I never wanted to be but my parents gave me no choice. My father has always got frustrated with me through out my whole life, everything I do was not good enough for him.

"Well be one step ahead of him!" he tells me. I then stand up and leave the office, I went and sat at my desk, and covered my face with my hands, I want to be one step ahead but I also want to stop doing this. I then look at my laptop my screensaver is of my five mouth old son Ren, and smiled. He is the one thing I always look forward to seeing. I then pack my stuff and left to go get my son from his daycare.

Home

"Okay we are home," I say to Ren carrying him into the apartment, I put him down in his bouncer and he was smiling and just bouncing. I smiled at him and went into to the kitchen to clean up a bit, when I felt arms wrap around me knowing who it was. "Mad at you right now," I tell him, "Awww come on don't be mad at me," he tells me and then kisses my neck. "Minhyuk My father got on to me again because of you," I tell him. "Well screw him, he should know you already have caught me," He tells me and spins me around. "And I have caught you," he tells me and then kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck.

Yeah Minhyuk is B-bomb the same guy who is from Block-B that I need to arrest who is also the father of my son and my boyfriend. Don't ask how things happened! It's a long story, we stopped and he looks at me. "I'm sorry I got you in trouble but he should honestly be praising you. You arrested another drug gang,"He tells me. "You know for a fact nothing I do ever makes him happy, It's always not good enough," I remind him. We then left the kitchen and he grab Ren out of his bouncer to hold him. we sat on the couch, Ren was all smiles seeing his daddy. "I don't understand why your father wants to arrest us so bad we don't do drugs, or rob or anything like that. Sure we beat the shit out of others but we are different," He tells me.

"To my father and the rest of my family any gang is bad," I tell him. "They just don't know us," He says and watches Ren play with his fingers, I smiled. Then my smiled dropped, "I want to quit so bad," I said, "Then do it, you hate the job and do what you really want to do, you know I will help you," he tells me. "I don't know what to do," I tell him, I rest my head on his shoulder. "Marry me then," He tells me, this is not the first time he asked, "Minhyuk we have talked about this," I say to him. "I know but please don't you hate the fact that i'm not here most of the time, to help you with Ren. And you know I can take care of you, that way you can focus on going back to school and study what you want," He tells me.