Making Things Right-Kris Wu

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

Flashback

Flashback

I was sitting in his living room with my Father and Mother with him and his parents in front of us. He just looks at me, I look down at my hands. My Mother putting a hand over mine, I look at her. "It's going to be okay," she tells me. I smile at her, his Father cleared his throat. "I think this will cover it," said his Father throwing down a envelope full of money in it. My Father takes it and looks at it, "If it's not enough then name your price," said his Father. My Father put it back down, "Sir no matter how much money you give me or promotions nothing will change the fact that he used and broke my daughter's heart," said my Father.

I hold my Mother's hand tears leaving my eyes. My relationship with Yifan or Kris was not a relationship at all. My Father works for his Father's company and we met at a company party, he said sweet things to me and I gave him everything. But it was all a lie, for five months of my life everything in those months were a lie, he just wanted to make his ex jealous well now look at where it got us.

"Then what do you want? Name it so we can make this problem go away," he Father said. I look at this man and stand up, "My baby isn't a problem!" I tell him. Yes that's why this meeting is happening I'm pregnant with Kris's child. "No matter how much your willing to give to make me get rid of my baby I won't take it!" I tell him. Kris then stood up. "Then what do you want huh? Just name it! Whatever it is to make you get rid of it just name it so I can move on with my life!" he tells me. "Just leave me alone!" I tell him.

His Mother then got him to sit down and my Mom did too. "______ dear I can understand that my Son did hurt you, but you are still so young and a child is a lot of responsibility specially if you are planning on being a single mother," she tells me. "She should get rid of it," said Kris. I was getting mad.

"What do you want so we can make this all go away?" his Father asked us. "It what my daughter wants is what we want," said My Father. "Okay then what do you ______?" his Father asked me. "Like I said I want him to leave me alone, I'm not expecting him to step up, I want nothing from him or you. I want no money or anything, I don't plan on ruin his reputation even though he is doing that fine on his own," I said. "You!" he said. "I just want to raise my baby in peace I won't tell them who their Father is or anything I just want to raise them in peace that's all I want," I tell him.

It was silent in the room until he stood up. "Fine raise the damn kid on your own don't come crying to me when you need anything. I got my girlfriend back I don't need you," he tells me and then he leaves. I cry some more. "We are done here," said My Father. We then left. We got in the car I sat in the back in silence, "Let's move," said My Father we look at him. "You sure dear?" ask My Mother, "Yes because I don't think they will leave us alone specially that boy I don't want him near our daughter and grandchild," he says. "I'm sorry if only I didn't fall in love with him," I tell them. My Father looks at me and takes my hand in his.