She's my girl-BTS J-Hope

You're P.O.V

"Give it back Aeri!" I tell my bully who won't give me back my book, "You want it loser? Go get it!" she said and she threw my book into the mud, I run over and grab it, I then was pushed and all I hear is laughing. "Have fun loser!" said Aeri. She walks away with her friends, tears fell from my eyes. I got up and started walking home, as I was walking I heard the crunching of leaves and let out a breath.

"Hoseok I know it's you," I said and he came out from his hiding spot which was a bush that was surrounded by leaves on the ground. He was standing right in front of me with a smile and then it dropped. "What happened?" he asked me. I had mud all over me, "I fell," I lied. "Yeah right into the mud, tell me the truth," he said to me. He always knows when I'm lying.

"Nothing really gets past you huh," I said to him. "I know you since we were in diapers so of course nothing gets past me, now come on spit it out," he tells me. I let out a breath, "Aeri and her bitch squad messed with me again. She took one of my books and threw it into the mud and when I was not looking pushed me," I tell him. Tears started to fall again, "I don't get her I have done nothing to her," I said. I continued to cry, "Hey don't cry," he tells me and wipes the tears away.

He then kisses my cheek, I stop crying. "Hoseok," I said. He smiles, "I hate seeing my girl cry," he tells me. I blush, "Don't say that out loud I don't want anyone from my school to hear it," I tell him. Hoseok and I go to different schools, he goes to BigHit Academy. While I go to BlueSky High. He looks around, "I don't see anyone around, why can't I tell the world you are my girl?" he ask me. "Because you and the boys are famous at my school if anyone found out I know BTS and that I'm your girl. I would either get bullied even more, rumors spread or people trying to pretend to be friends with me," I tell him.

He then holds my hand in his, "You shouldn't worry about others and if anything happens you know me and the guys have your back," he tells me. I smile at him, "Come on let's get you home," he tells me and we walk to my house.

We get to my house and I open the gate, "Thanks for walking me home," I tell him. He smiles and then he turns his head and points at his right cheek, I smile and lean in when he turns his head and pecks my lips. "Hey!" I said. He smiles, "Well I got to go the guys are waiting," he tells me. "Okay," I said to him. "Text when you are going to bed okay," he tells me. I nodded my head, He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Night," he said to me, "Night," I said. He then walks away and I head inside and go take a shower and wash my uniform.

End of You're P.O.V

J-Hope's P.O.V

I step into the club house and saw everyone, "Guys I'm going to need some help," I tell him. "With what?" ask RM. "My Girl," I tell him. They all stop what they are doing and look at me, "We are listening," said V.

End Of J-Hope's P.O.V

You're P.O.V

I was sitting in my classroom while everyone else was eating, I would be too but Aeri decided to take my lunch and throw it into the trash. I would go to the cafeteria to get something but I don't have a lot of pocket money and some of her goons are there. Then screaming is heard in the halls. I didn't care and just look outside the window, when I felt a kiss on my cheek. I look at the person and it was Hoseok, "Hoseok why are you here?" I ask him, "Came to have lunch with you," he said and put down a pizza box and handed me a coke. He sits in the chair in front of me and opens the box, and hands me a slice. I take it, but I look at him. "You shouldn't need to hide the fact that we are together you know the guys and I have your back," he tells me. I smile and take a bite from the pizza and he does the same, "_______!!!" someone yelled my name it was Aeri with her friends.

She stood in front of us, she then put on a fake nice act. "J-Hope Oppa it's a great honor for you to be here in our school." she says to him, he gives her a look and looks at me. "That's her?" he ask me, I nodded my head yes. "I see," he said. "I can't believe a member of BTS is here," said one of Aeri's friends. "But why with her? She's such a loser," said the other. Hoseok looks at them, "What did you just call her?" he ask them getting mad, they got scared a bit. He stood up and they step back but Aeri decided to talk.

"Oppa _______ here is the biggest loser at our school I mean come on look at her," she tells him, I just look down. "You should have seen her yesterday covered in mud it was so funny," she said and laughed. Tear leaves my eyes, I felt a gentle hand on my cheek it was Hoseok, he smiles at me. "What would you like me to do?" he ask me.

I sniffled, "I want them to leave me alone and know the feeling of being laughed at," I tell him. "You got it," he said and pecks my lips, they gasped. "What?" said Aeri. He looks at her, "_______ here is my girl, my childhood sweetheart, my rock and the person I love the most in this world," he tells them. Aeri looks at me angrily.

"Don't look at her, look at me," he tells her and she does. "One thing I hate more then anything is seeing my girl cry and because of you and your little whores she has been crying a lot, she wanted to hide our relationship because she didn't want the bullying to get worse, I have respected her wishes but now I can't hide it anymore after seeing her covered in mud yesterday." he tells her. He whistled and the rest of the boys came into the classroom I guess they were waiting in the halls, "You see Aeri ______ is not just my girl, she's also BTS's girl. And if you mess with our girl, we will mess with you but only on her call," he tells them and Aeri and her friends are grab by BTS and were dragged outside.

He takes my hand and we go outside and see them get thrown into the mud, Aeri screams. Hoseok puts an arm over my shoulder and points. It was Jungkook with a trashcan and he dumps it on Aeri and her friends. I smile, we then walk up to them. "Let this be a lesson to you for bullying my girl and if I happen to hear you messing with her or I see a tear leaving her eye let's just say you will be in a bad situation," he tells them, they nodded their heads.

Hoseok then looks at me, "Baby you go eat your pizza, I need to head back and I'll pick you up after school okay," he tells me. "Okay," I said he smiles and pecks my lips and the waves bye, the guys did too and I waved back.

After School

I was with Hoseok and the guys at a burger place about to go see a movie. I took a sip of my soda, "So those girls won't mess with you anymore?" ask Suga "Hopefully fingers cross," I tell him. "They better or else," said Jimin. RM then cracks his knuckles, "Okay let's not go kill someone right now," I tell them, "Unless you want us too," said Hoseok. "I don't want to make seven trips to a jail," I tell him. He smiles and wraps arm around my shoulders, "Hey we will do anything for you special me because you are my girl," he tells me and kisses my cheek. I smile, "Okay love birds lets go the movie is about to start" said Jin, we all got up and headed to see our film.