It's not a silly crush I really like you-ZE:A Siwan

You're P.O.V
(outfit)

I was sitting in my class I was the last one to finish my test, I like to take my time and not rush

I was sitting in my class I was the last one to finish my test, I like to take my time and not rush. When I finished I walk up to my professor, he was looking at his papers when I walk up. He smiles, "you finished?" He ask me. "Yes sir Professor Im," I tell him. "______, you know you and I have know each other since we were kids you have permission to call me Siwan," he tells me.
I smile, "I don't think it's right for me to call you that here," I tell him. He smiles, then in came a woman it was my sister who is also a professor here.
"Oppa are you done?" She ask him looking at me kind of annoyed, what I do now? "In a minute Yujin I was just talking to ______," he tells her. "Umm I think I will go and meet my friends bye," I tell him. I grab my stuff from my seat and walk out of the classroom when I heard.
"Is she bothering you again?" Said my sister, "no she's not! She is perfectly fine, why do always think she is bothering me?" Siwan ask her. "Because she use to always does it that even when we were kids, she would follow you around like a lost puppy," said my sister. "She was child, she's nineteen now," he tells her. "And she still acts like a child," said my sister. "The one acting like a child is a twenty-four year old woman standing in front of me complaining about her little sister," he tells her.

"And you are this woman's future husband ," she tells him, "what in the world did you get that idea from? Anyway just stop worrying about her and I. You know I only see her as little sister," he tells her. I felt a tear leave my eye, and walk away. Siwan, my sister and I grew up together we all live in the same neighborhood. You see both my sister and I like Siwan a lot, and this has caused a lot of issues my sister and I have, yet again we never gotten along.

My family actually expects Siwan and Yujin to get married, which I don't want to see happen. My sister treats a lot of people like dirt if she can't get her way. She even does this to her students, I literally have been asked how we are sisters? Anyway I started walking to meet up with my friends.

"Your sister really needs to give up, it's clear he's not interested in her," said Kyungri (Nine Muses) "but he's not interested in me either," I tell her. "Oh come on I have seen the way he looks at you in class and they way he looks at her. He looks at you so loving and her, he looks annoyed," Hyemi (Nine Muses) tells me.
I smile but then I drop my smile, "he might only being do that because he feels like he has too," I tell them.

"Girl you should maybe tell him," said Sojin (Nine Muses) I look at her, "I can't," I tell her. "Why?" Ask Keumjo (Nine Muses) "my sister that's what," I tell her. They all groaned, "look forget about your sister and tell him, got it!" Said Sojin getting serious I nodded my head yes.

Library night
I was in the library doing some reading and research on a assignment that my sister assigned, I yawn and then groaned collage is so frustrating well mostly my sister . I then saw a can of coffee in my face, I look and it was Siwan smiling at me. "You seem tired," he says to me. "Siwan, and yes I am," I tell him. I then check my phone and saw the time, I then started to pack up everything. And he followed me outside, "did you get your assignment done?" He ask me.