Please another chance- ONF Laun

This is a request for @yanagirenjiidealtype

You're P.O.V
I was sitting on the practice room floor looking at my phone to see if my boyfriend will respond, nothing. "What's wrong _____?" Ask my group member Lina "it's Laun, he hasn't replied to me at all," I tell her. "Weird," She Said. I'm part of a 4 member girl group called Rainy Day under Around US entertainment, my members are Lina, GiGi, and Sue I been dating Kim Minseok or Luan from ONF been dating for about a 2 years now. But right now we are not seeing eye to eye lately, and he's been ignoring me all week.

I put my phone away and we started practicing, after we were done with that I checked my phone again nothing. I have had enough we been fighting and he's been ignoring me at least text me that you are busy or just have read it. I'm done.

_____: Minseok I'm done with this, I know we been fighting a lot lately but you don't have to straight up ignore me for a ENTIRE WEEK. If you were busy I understand but you could have at least Said I'm busy or read the text but no. I'm done with this, I'm done with you, I'm done with us good bye.

I sent the text and grab my stuff and we went back to the door. "I can't believe it you just broke up with him," said Sue "I thought you guys would live happily ever after," Said GiGi "we'll Happily NEVER after I'm done with him," I tell them. "I can already see the articles coming out," Said Lina.

2 weeks later
ONF's Luan and Rainy Day's _____ have broken up after 2 years of dating.
Around US entertainment has said that "the two drifted apart it's sad to see this happen but it's how life is."
WM Entertainment has said "Luan is currently taking it all in do to the break up being one sided the two were having issues so it caused the break up."
ONF's Luan Said this "Before people go and send hate to _____ I just wanted to let you all know that we were having issues in our relationship we would argue like every other couple would and apologize a second later but our fighting got worse to the point we were yelling at each other and not apologize. It effected both of us, it gotten so bad I ignored _____ for a week and she was trying to text me to make things work. Me being a jerk I never even replied or looked at the text until she texted me she was done.
I felt awful and wanted to text her right away and beg for forgiveness but I decided not too knowing this will be the best for the both of us . It hurt because I loved her so much and I know she loved me as well. We are both very young and still maturing so please don't harass her, she is still someone I care about deeply.

Rainy Day's ______ has not said anything about the post made by her ex-boyfriend only thing she has posted was the title of the ONF song Happily Never After.

Seeing the articles I'm not surprised, but the comments are a different story.
What a bitch.
He's also to blame they both hurt each other.
She broke up with him through text that's a bitch move.
Wasn't she a Beast fan? and she is under Highlight's label she might have dumped him to get into one of her bosses pants.
I think she just used Laun.
I knew they wouldn't last.
I never liked her with him anyway.
She used him.
Whore hasn't said anything or tried to defend herself.
What a whore while here's Laun saying he still cares about her. She hasn't said anything.

I understand people being angry and taking sides some people showing they understand why I broke up with him. Do I still love him ? Yes I do. But I couldn't deal with it anymore. I let out a breath and put my phone away and watched GiGi recording her lyrics for our new album. I just sat there thinking, it was then my turn I went in did my thing and was done.

2 months later
It's been two months and things have calm down I was watching tv with Sue when we went on a channel with ONF, "Break ups," said the host "recently one of you went through a break up Laun how have been since?" Ask the Host "I have been okay since it all happened," he answered. "You want me to change it?" Ask Sue "no I want to see what he says," I tell her. "You sure you're face says other wise," Said the Host. Laun bit his lip, "it's been hard since I really loved her but things happen," he answered "have you spoken to her at all?" Ask the Host "no I haven't and I don't think she wants to speak to me at all," he says to the host.

"Did you still care about her?" Ask the Host "more then anything she was my first love so it's still hard what happened but we both are trying to move on with our lives I wish her nothing but the best," he says to the host. He looked like he was about to cry any moment, MK patted shoulder showing him some comfort. After that they switched the topic, I felt sad just seeing him like he was broken. But I need to focus on my life.

Another 2 months
We were currently promoting our new album and filming our reality show as well. We were currently on a beach GiGi was filming, "so as you can see we are currently just enjoying ourselves," she said "where did Lina Unnie go?" I asked "I think she went to go get us drinks," she tells me Sue was in the water . As we were walking around I heard someone yelling at us. It was a random girl, "Is she yelling at us?" Ask GiGi "What?" I asked "YOUR A BITCH FOR BETRAYING LAUN!!" Yelled the girl she was yelling at me. I felt hurt she continued to yell insults at me.

To the point our manger came and got her away GiGi put down then camera and Sue and Lina came up to me I was crying at this point. I felt hurt.
1 week later
Rainy Day member _____ was Yelled at by Fan do to her break up with ONF member Laun.
Articles were everywhere about this the girl who yelled at me has no remorse she even said it in a article. Right now I'm currently at The Show Champions my company asked if I'm okay with performing I said I was okay, even though ONF is here too. I was in the dressing room with the girls when a knock on the door was heard. Lina opened it, it was Laun. He walks in. "Hi _____ can I please talk to you alone?" He asked me. I nodded my head and the girls left the room it was just us, "what do you want?" I asked him not looking at him, "Are you okay?" He asked "if you're asking about that crazy girl that yelled at me yes I'm fine," I answered him.

It was quiet, "is that all?" I asked him. He just walked up to my chair where I was sitting and hugged me from behind I felt tears leaving his eyes. "Minseok let go," I tell him. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I wasn't a good boyfriend, I'm sorry for always fighting with you I was just tired and stressed out do to schedules, I'm sorry for ignoring you for a whole week I was just so irritated and I was trying to find ways to make up with you but then you texted me that text and my heart broke ever since I miss you so much. I have cried myself to sleep and blamed myself for the break up and kept on saying I deserved it but it just hurt," he tells me. He continue to cry.

I felt awful he was bottling up all these emotions. "Minseok dry you're face okay and listen to me," I tell him. He let go and sat down in the couch next to me and dried his face with a tissue. "Listen Minseok I have noticed these past few months the pain you were in from shows and pictures and I blamed myself. I'm really sorry for how I ended things I still love you but I don't want to go through that again but I think we can learn from it," I tell him. "So you are giving me another chance?" He asked I nodded my head I have been thinking about it a lot I couldn't get him out of my head after I ended things.

He smiled and leaned and kissed my lips I kissed back I held onto his shirt he stopped. I giggled "my lipstick is all over your face," I tell him. "Good," He Said and leaned back and kissed me again.