Tag-Vixx Ken

I deleted the original Ken story Our Game because to me it didn't make sense so here's a new one.

You're P.O.V

(Outfit and crown)

I remember when I was young, Jaehwan and I would always play tag, he would always be it and he would always catch me

I remember when I was young, Jaehwan and I would always play tag, he would always be it and he would always catch me. We were both heirs of two kingdoms that once were allies but my older brother that was original the heir to the thrown was killed by one of Jaehwan's father's man. Making me the new heir, I never forgave Jaehwan's father for giving the order for my brother to be killed. I never knew why he was killed, Mother and Father don't know why either and fear that I will be next. The war between our two kingdom's have been going on for years, Jaehwan's father suggested to my father for the war to stop is for me to marry Jaehwan.

My father rejected it, so the fight kept on going for years.

I now am queen of my kingdom and he is now king. And the fight is still going on including our game of tag.

present time

"Your highness," said a servant to me, I was looking at some papers. "Yes," I said. "There was a instant in the garden today," he tells me sounding nervous, "Of what?" I ask not looking at him, he was silent. I look at him, "spit it out!" I tell him. "A few King Jaehwan's man attacked a maid today," he told me. "And you tell me this now? Where is she?" I asked him, "still in the garden a few of the servants are with her we have called for a doctor," he tells me. "And you didn't bother to move her to a bed? Take me to her!" I tell him. "Yes your highness," he said and we went to the garden.

And there she was surrounded by others, they made room for me to get to her and I got down on the ground and put my hand on her shoulder, she was in pain and was crying. "You are going to be alright," I tell her, "Where is the doctor?!" I asked "He's here," said one of them and the doctor came over and looks at her. "Is she going to be alright?" I ask the doctor, "She looks like to have some bruising but hopefully she will be fine," he tells me. "Y-your highness," said the maid.

I look at her, and she hands with her shaking hand a note, I take it. "They told me to give this to you, I don't know why I tried to ask but they wouldn't say anything," she tells me. "shhh right now you must rest now," I tell her. I look at two of my guards, "Help the doctor carry her to the hospital wing and be careful with her," I tell them. They bow and help her and started to follow the doctor, I stood up and look at the note.