When your parents don't like your boyfriend - Super Junior- Eunhyuk

You're P.O.V
I was getting some exercise in by spinning around and wrapping my legs around my stripper pole. Yep I have one of those in my apartment, no I'm not a stripper a friend took me to go try it out since I always been flexible and it better then regular exercise. My boyfriend Hyukjae loves it because I can give him a show, better then having him go to a actual strip club. The only people that would disapprove of this is my parents, the are super strict and me being a only child it doesn't help.

They wanted me to be a teacher or someone housewife, Hell no everyday after school I would do so many chores, they would pick my friends out and I never made friends of my own. I would have to be home by 9:45 every night, no parties, no concerts, no dancing , no skimpy clothes, no color in hair and no piercings and no tattoos. But the number one thing they would always say to me, no dating or talking to boys. Yeah that was my life, and it sucked. Not only that they would pick my boyfriend I'm not kidding.

During high school they made me go out on a date with this boy from church, and my god was he boring, don't get me wrong he wasn't bad looking but we just never clicked and he expected us to be together until old age I'm not kidding. I tried giving him a chance but nope so after 2 weeks of being with him I dumped him and my parents were mad and I was grounded for a month just because I broke up with him.

The one thing I will say I was allowed to have was a part time job which I felt like that was my only freedom I had. So I made a plan to save up my money and move out at 18 which I did I moved near my college graduated and now I'm a stylist and make up artist for idols. I work for S.M. Entertainment, and a year of working there as stylish and make up artist the company wanted me to model which I happily agreed too. I guess I wanted to break every part of my parents chain and this was my way of rebelling.

I'm still more of a stylist and make up person and I model on the side. But I did get some blue in my hair and my nose pierced, not only that I have a few tattoos one of a dark angel on my right arm, purple butterfly wings on my left wrist, and a leg tattoo of Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon. And my parents were pissed about this, they thought no man would not want me because I destroyed my "innocent image" but that's where they were wrong at my job I met someone I met Eunhyuk from Super Junior I did his hair and make up a few times.

He was the one who told me it's okay to express myself in anyway I wanted and I did. We been together for 4 years now. We live together for a year now, and my parents are even more lived the reasons we'll he's a idol, we moved in together before marriage, and the number one reason is that he is older then me. Say our age gap is too big . We only have a 5 year age gap I'm 27 he's 32. They just don't like anything I do. Apparently what I have heard from one of my cousins they been trying to find a man that will help me go back to being the "innocent" girl. As in the girl that was trapped.

I can't handle my parents I'm so sick of them still trying to control my life. I heard the front door open, "hi welcome home," I said hanging up side down, Hyukjae saw me and just smiled. "How's it hanging," he asked me. "Ha ha ha you're so funny," I say to him swinging myself up grabbing the pole, to pull myself up. I put my legs down on the ground and walk up to him and kiss his lips.

"How was work today?" I asked him. "It went well you left work early today?" He asked me. "Yeah I only helped out with BoA's make up and clothes today." I tell him. "I see who are you working on tomorrow?" He asked me. "I'm working F(x)' s Luna and Amber they are doing another new project," I tell him. "That's going to be exciting," he says to me. I smile at him and kiss him again he kisses back. Then a knock on the door. "Did you invited anybody over?" He asked me. "No I'll go check it out," I tell him.

I looked through the peep whole and saw a man and woman and immediately I knew who it was. "Fuck," I said quietly. "What's wrong?" He asked me quietly. "It's my parents," I tell him. "Great," He Said "What should I do?" I ask him. "You talk to them I'll be in our room pretending not to be home," he tells me. And kisses my head and goes to our room and silently shuts our door. I let out a breath and opened the front door I know they won't leave unless I open the door. And became face to face with my parents.

"Hi mom, hi dad why are you guys here?" I asked them. "We came to talk to you," Said my father and they just let themselves in. My mother saw the pole. "WHAT IN THE DEVIL IS THIS!?!" She ask me yelling. "That Mother is a pole," I tell her. "I KNOW ITS A POLE BUT WHY IS IT IN YOUR HOUSE!?" She asked me. "You don't have to yell, I have it for exercise and it's fun a friend of mine recommended it for me," I tell her. "And what friend is that?" She asked me. After I moved out I got rid of all the friends my parents picked for me Well not all I kept two who I still talk too. The other ones I got rid of because they would report to my parents my every move.

"I'm not telling you," I tell her. They looked at me up and down. "Did you re-dyed you're hair again that awful color?" Said my father. "It's just blue dad and I like it," I tell him. "Please don't tell me you got anymore tattoos?" Asked my mother I rolled my eyes. "No I didn't now tell me why you are here ?" I asked them. "Simple we found you a better man that is willing to be with you despite you destroying your own being. He also said he can help you get out of this faze and leave that awful company and Hyukjae," Said my mother smiling.

I fucking knew it. "What's the word I'm looking for? Hmm let's see...it's on the tip of my tongue, oh yeah no," I tell them they look at me shocked. "No? What do you mean no?" Asked my father. "I'm not going to be with someone you pick that wants me to be a "perfect housewife", 2nd I'm not quitting my job I like my job and the people I work with and work for. 3rd I love Hyukjae and he loves me." I tell them. They were getting mad, "He is too old for you, and his job is disgusting he hypnotizes young girls to fall for him. Not only that you are living with him and your not even married like we would approve. He has destroyed you," Said my Mother.

"Oh he has done more then destroy me," I said sort of quiet but to where they can still hear it. They look at me shocked, "no you didn't," Said my father. "Yeah I think that guy needs to rethink of wanting to be with me, because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want a girl that has her virginity taken by another man," I tell them. I have no fucking shame, I love Hyukjae and I loved him so much I gave him my first time. They were now even more mad. "You," Said my father could not finish what he was saying . "And for the record he's only 32 I'm 27 it's a 5 year age gap, and his job he works his butt off, dancing and singing for millions of people staying up late etc. You don't even know him," I tell them.

It was quiet for a second, "It doesn't matter you leave him we will explain things to your Souter. And he will understand," Said my father. Before I can say anything I heard a door open it was Hyukjae and they were shock. "So I'm not subtle for her huh? I have destroyed her? No no you were the ones who did telling her how to act who she can hang out with. There is a different from being a parent and a puppet master. She finally leaves your hold and gets to do what she wants and be who she wants to be. But you are still trying to grab the hold of the little girl that can't say no to her parents but you can't get it because I'm in the way," he tells them.

They were shocked. "And I'm not done yet," he tells them. Turns towards me, "baby I love you inside and out you mean the world to me and I just wanted to ask you this," he says to me. He goes down on one knee and gets out a ring from his pocket. I covered my mouth, "Will you marry me?" He asked me . I nodded my head yes. And he puts the ring on my finger . And kisses my lips. 'Now What are you going to do?" He asked my parents who are in shocked. "You can't do this you can't marry him, if you do we will," Said my father "What disown me because I'm breaking your rules. Then fine I feel like you never treated me as a daughter anyway now get out of my house," I tell them and they leave.

I felt tears leave my eyes they are still my parents it just hurts. Hyukjae hugs me, "it's going to be okay they will come around it just takes time okay," he tells me "yeah hopefully," I Said.