My demon husband-NCT Taeyong

Hi so I recently watched the 2009 Japanese films called Battle Of Demons and really enjoyed them. So yeah hope you like this.

You're P.O.V
I sat in my desk minding my own business, reading a book. I kept on feeling eyes on me and I tried to ignore them, it was from the other girls in the class demon brides and regular human girls. I always try my best to ignore them but it's hard when you are the bride of the most powerful demon. Girls want my position and have tried to flirt or impress my "husband" so he can change his mind, but he's not planning on letting me go. I look at my hand and look at the ring on my finger.

 I look at my hand and look at the ring on my finger

The mark on my chest, it was a flower his mark. Not only that my mark attracts men, humans and demons just something about it does because my "husband" is a very powerful person so other demons have tried to approach me. But I always turn them down. How I met my "husband" is interesting enough, he marked me when I was in my mother womb. Because demon girls are extinct pretty much, so they mark a human baby girl when she is in the womb and their blood is mixed with demon blood.

Once the girl hits 16 the demon kidnaps her to marry and have children. That's how it's been since and people are okay with their daughters being kidnapped. How we met is because one of my guardian wings came and collected me and took me to this school where I met him. And that night was our "wedding" it wasn't much of a wedding. At all and since then we been together for about a month now, I went back to reading my book. "______" Said a familiar voice I turn around it was Taeyong leaning on the door way. "Come with me for a bit please," he tells me. I got up and walked up to him, he takes my hand and we walk towards the hallway.

We went up to the school rooftop and lean on the wall and sit on the ground. He hands me a package item it was breadbun, "you like the spicy kind right I know you skipped breakfast," he tells me. I take it, "thank you," I say to him, he also gives me a can of juice. I opened up the bread and took a bite from it, he was just watched me eat. "Look at you, your covered in crumbs," He Said to me. I look at him, "hold still," he tells me. And wipes the crumps off my face, "Let's hope our future children don't have your eating habits," he tells me.

I look away from him and went back to eating the bread. "Speaking of kids that's what I want to talk to you about," he tells me. I froze, "you and me haven't been intimate at all since we got married," he tells me. I finished my bread and put my hands on my lap, "Listen I know you were confused and scared since we met and I gave you space because you were scared so will you tonight," he said taking one of my hands and holding it in his, "make a baby with me?" He asked me. I took my hand out of his and got up, "I got to go thank you for the bread," I tell him and left.

That made me so uncomfortable, and who asked that? I went to class.

Break
"What no way he just straight up asked you to make a baby with him?" Ask Joy. I nodded my head yes, "my god who ask that?  Sungjae never asked me that," she tells me. (AN:Sungjae and Joy bitches!). Joy is also a demon bride as well but she's not after Taeyong, she's happy with Sungjae. She's the only one willing to be my friend, we were eating lunch in the classroom. I left to go to the restroom and I saw Taeyong and some girl talking to him. He saw me, I broke eye contact and went to the restroom. I went into a stall and felt upset, I took a deep breath did what I needed to do. Washed my hands and left.