My Bf Doesn't Mind That I'm A Otaku-Monsta X Kihyun

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

I was sitting with my friends Luda, Bona and Exy talking and eating

I was sitting with my friends Luda, Bona and Exy talking and eating. "So I finished reading Kiss Him Not Me last night," Luda tells us. "And?" I ask she smiles and squealed I'm so happy she choose Mutsumi!" she said. "I know right! When are they going to make a season 2?" ask Bona. "You want a season 2 of Kiss Him Not Me, I want a new season of Seraph Of The End!" I said. "Same here," said Exy.

"Oh so are we going to go check out that new shop tomorrow heard they have a lot of cool merch there," said Bona. "I'm in," said Luda, "Same here," said Exy. They look at me, "What about you ____?" Bona asked me, "Well," I said. "Oh look it's the loser club," said a familiar bitchy voice. It was Cho and her crew. We all just tried to ignore her, "What are we talking about today losers?" she asked us, "That you still are obsessed with us even after high school and possible the rest of our lives," said Bona.

Cho ignored her. My phone went off it was a text. Before I can grab it Cho grabbed it before me. "Hey!" I said. She looks and laughs, "Girls look at this the name says My Hero," she said and her friends looked and laughed, "Is this your boyfriend or something?" Cho asked me, I get my phone back. "Yes it's my boyfriend!" I tell her. She laughed even more.

"Sorry _______ but no offense who would date you? I mean your not bad looking or anything unlike me but what poor soul would date you an Otaku," she says to me. I was mad, "______ let's go I think your boyfriend is here to get you," said Bona, she knew I was about to explode. I grab my stuff alone with the others. And we walked away. I then look at my boyfriend's text.

My Hero💙: Hey babe I'm here to pick you up!

I smiled and replied I'm heading his way right now. "So you coming with us tomorrow or you want to spend time with your guy?" Exy ask me, "Kihyun actually was planning on taking me out tomorrow so I can't sorry guys," I said, "Hey that's fine," said Bona. I then saw Kihyun and waved bye to the girls and went up to him. He smiles at me, I wrap my arms around him and hug him, he hugs me back. "How's my favorite girl?" he asked me, "Fine," I said. He smiles and pecks my lips. We get in the car and head home.

Kihyun and I were introduced to each other by our mutual friend Minhyuk and we just clicked. I did tell him I was a Otaku, and he said he didn't care as long as I was happy. We been together for three years now live together for one.

"So anything wrong?" he asked me, "What makes you say that?" I ask him, "I can tell something is wrong so what's up?" he said to me. "Oh it's Cho she was messing with us again," I tell him. "Ignore her babe," he tells me. "I will try," I tell him. He smiles at me and we head home.

Home a few hours later

We were at home, Kihyun was in the shower while I was in the living room playing my switch. I was playing Dance With Devils, As I was going through Shiki's route my switch was taken out out of my hands. "Hey I was playing that," I tell him, he just smiles and leans down and kisses my lips. I melted, he pulls away but I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again. I stand up. We separated our lips, "Why don't you play with me instead," he tells me. He then picks me up. He carries me to our room and lays me down on the bed. He leans down and kisses me, I kiss back.