A prince and a Witch-C-Clown Ray

Here's your outfit.

Choose one of these to be your mark

And Ray's

You're P.O.V
I climb up the ladder and looked down at the wall that was so high up protecting my village from "normal people" the reason I say it like that is because well my village is full of magical people. The new king put a law out on us saying we are the devil's children, if we were caught we would be sentenced to death. And you can tell who is a magical being by a mark on their chest that's how you know specially when it glows.

I look straight at that castle in disgust because of that king my mother is dead, I want revenge on him so bad. I look down and saw a carriage I need a closer look I said a spell and my mark glowed my eyes changed to a green color to help me. Who needs binoculars anyway, with my eyes I can see things from miles away. I focused on the carriage and it was a royal carriage. I stopped and headed down. "HEY A ROYAL CARRIAGE IS ON ITS WAY HERE!!" I Yelled someone activated the alarm I managed to get down onto the ground and saw the gates open. The carriage came in and everyone was looking at it.

My friend LE came up to me, "Why is a royal carriage here? We never leave the wall unless it's a emergency," she says to me. "Who knows," I said. The carriage stopped in the middle and the door opened and out came the king and his wife and step-son. The old king before him past away years ago so he married the queen who hated magic users. In order to marry her you had to eliminate the most powerful magic user. And that user that witch was my mother. I was only 7 when she was killed by this man. "You all seem surprised why we are here," Said the king. Then our leader pretty much a gentle old wizard walked up to him.