Secretly dating my brother's bandmate - N.Flying Cha Hun

You're P.O.V
I walk into my room, I just got out of the shower I was in a baggy shirt and pants and had a towel with my to dry my hair with well sort of I hate using hair driers . I shut my door and I hear my phone go off that was on my bed, I grabbed it and smiled at the person who was texting me. It was my boyfriend Cha Hun .

💙Cha Hun💙: Hey are you coming to the gig tonight?
_____: No I can't I have to study tonight.
💙Cha Hun💙:But I want to see you I haven't seen you for about a week. I'm dying over here I need to see my beautiful girlfriend 😭.
_____: I miss you too. And trust me I want to go see you but I have to study if I don't and fail you won't see me even longer.
💙Cha Hun💙:Ok I understand, I'll see you tomorrow in the usual spot at school?
____: Sure. Love you💕
💙Cha Hun💙: Love you too my princess 💖

I smiled into my phone then I heard a knock on my door. It is my brother Seunghyub, "hey you coming to the gig tonight?" He ask me "no I got to study I have that test on Wednesday remember," I told him "sis you been studying all weekend come on take a break," he said to me "I can't mom and dad will," I said "I spoke to both of them, they said take a break and go have fun," he told me. I smiled "ok let me get dressed," I told him "sure," he said and shuts the door and leave. I smiled, I wanted to text Cha Hun but I'm going to surprise him.

So I went and blowed dried my hair and straighten it and wore this.

Along with black converse I grabbed my ita bag and went down stairs and saw my family

Along with black converse I grabbed my ita bag and went down stairs and saw my family. "You ready to go?," ask Seunghyub "yep," I answered "alright let's go," he said and we headed out the door . "Have fun you two," said mom , and then We left.
At the venue
"Alrighty come on," he told me we got out of the car nobody was here yet so we went in and I saw Jaehyun "oh Hyung and _____-ah you're here too?," he said I nodded my head yes. "Shouldn't you be studying young one?," ask Kwangjin "I was but Oppa told me to come and hang out so here I am," I told them "don't we have a test Wednesday ?," ask Hweseung "yeah," I told him "why are you studying so much ?," he ask me "you should know me by now," I told Hweseung. I then saw Cha Hun, he was on his phone. "Cha Hun I brought your favorite person in the world," said Seunghyub. Cha Hun looks up and sees me. He was surprised. "Hyung why did you bring her great I was hoping I wouldn't see her tonight,"he said in disgust "hello to you too," I said pretending to be annoyed.

"Gosh why are you two like this?," Said Kwangjin "yeah we know you guys hate each other but try to get along," said Jae-hyun. One thing that the guys and my brother don't know is that me and Cha Hun are secretly dating for about 5 months now . Me and Cha Hun used to hate each other with a burning passion, he would ignore me or just call me names I did the same thing. One day I got asked out by a boy I liked and I told my brother and the boys along with my friends. And Cha Hun he just had a pissed off look on his face, I dated the guy for about 2 weeks and found out he was also going out with another girl the same time as me.

I caught them together confronted him and she was pissed off at him as well. I ran off crying and then it started raining and well.....

Flashback
I was running in the rain, I was crying at the same time. I was so upset I fell I got up and kept on crying until I reached the park and sat under a tree. "Why? Why did he do this to me? To her? Why?," I said crying my eyes out holding my knees . I then felt the rain stop hitting me and I look up it is Cha Hun.
"Hey," he said "Cha Hun. Why are you here?," I ask him "I came to pick you up," he said offering his hand to me. I took it and he help me get up, I felt my heart beat so fast. "So what happened between you and that guy?," he ask me "how did you?," I ask him "I saw you run away from him , how do you think I found you," he told me "I found out he was cheating on me with another girl and confronted him and ran off," I told him.