Soulmate-Vixx Ravi

You're P.O.V
I was sitting in the middle of flower bed, hearing laughter of two children a boy and a girl. The were running Laughingly a man caught them he was in black. The two children were caught by him, the boy was also in black and the girl was in white. They come over to me. The man kisses my lips and the children hug me.

I woke up confused, "that dream again," I said to myself, then a knock on my door, it was my Father the King of Angel's. "Good morning my daughter did you sleep well?" He ask me . "Kind of I been having this occurring dream lightly," I tell him. He comes and sits next to me, "what about?" He asked me. "I'm sitting in a bed of flowers and I see two children a boy and a girl the boy is wearing black and the girl in the white I think the children are twins and then a man in black and he has blond hair and he kisses me what do that mean father?" I tell him.

His eyes widened, "father?" I ask "I think it's just a sign but don't worry about it I'll see you in the dinning hall," he tells me and leaves the room. He looked worried. Oh well.

End of you're P.O.V

You're Father's P.O.V
I shut the door and started walking down the hall. "This can't not be happening she can't be Destined be with him," I tell myself. The occurring dreams are a sign and a sign of her true love and her true love is the devil prince.

End of you're father's P.O.V

Ravi's P.O.V
I woke up from my sleep. "That dream again what does it mean?" I ask myself. I got up and started to get ready for today, "master," Someone Said it was a servant. "What?" I asked him "I did some research on these dreams of yours and your father recommended these books it will answer your questions," he tells me and hands me the books. The soulmate, The Twins. Very well get out," I tell him and he leaves, the soulmate huh?

End of Ravi's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
After breakfast I decided to go outside in the snow. I was wearing this.

 I was wearing this