His Doll-A.C.E Wow

I have been listening to Stellar's Marionette on repeat lately so this happened.

Warning please leave if uncomfortable with this type of relationship.

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

I was laying in bed listening to music, and thinking how long will I keep on being his play thing,  I get up from bed and grab one of my Bratz dolls that was in my room, the one that looks like me, I look at her closely this was my favorite doll s...

I was laying in bed listening to music, and thinking how long will I keep on being his play thing, I get up from bed and grab one of my Bratz dolls that was in my room, the one that looks like me, I look at her closely this was my favorite doll since I was a child mostly because she kind of looks like me. "I'm the same as you, he plays with me for a bit and then he tosses me aside and I wait for him to come back," I said to it. I then lay back down on my bed holding the doll. I look at her, "Even though he uses me, and I hate it sometimes I still wait for him, I know it's wrong and I'm just crazy I mean I'm talking to you after all, But I love him at least I think I do, I don't know," I said to it.

I get up and take the doll and leave my room and get myself a glass of wine, I had my phone and I go through Instagram. I then see his posts with him and his girlfriend. "Still pretending to be in love with every woman your with wonder how much longer she will last until she finds out who really satisfies you," I said and I get a text from him.

Sehyoon: Been thinking about you, can I come over and play?

I smirk,I look over at the doll that was sitting right in front of me, "He wants to play tonight," I said to it, "I think I'm going to mess with him not only that I'm not in the mood, and besides anytime I want too he never comes and makes me wait.

_______: Sorry not in the mood to play.

I take a sip from my wine, and my phone went off with another text from him.

Sehyoon: No Play?

______: No play.

I put my phone down, when I heard a knock on my door. I grab the doll go and see his girlfriend outside my door, I smirk not the first time this has happened when any of his girlfriends finds out he has me. I open the door.

"Can I help you sweetheart?" I ask her, "Stay away from my boyfriend!" she tells me, I smirk. "I mean it! And stop sending him those dirty pictures!" she tells me. I laugh, "It's not funny!" she says to me. I look at my doll, "She is not as threatening as the last one! Yet again the one before actually got a few hits in," I said to the doll. She looks at me disturbed, "What the hell? Are you crazy or something?" she asked me, I look at her, "You can say I am Sehyoon is the reason I'm like this, yet again my whole life was nuts, was a product of an affair, not very good home, bullied in school, the only thing that gave me comfort was my dolls, everyone I know, knows I talk to them. Habit I can't break it's sad really, even though I have people I can talk to I still talk to my dolls, maybe because they can't talk back," I said.

She looks at me scared, "Or maybe because I'm like them," I said. I look at her, "And I happen to be your boyfriend's favorite doll," I tell her. "W-what do you mean?" she asked me, I smile and drag her inside.

I take her to my room, I put my doll down, I open my walk in close and grab things such as customs and other fun things, "He likes it when I dress up, I then grab the handcuffs. "He likes these too," I tell her, she seems scared. "You know he might like if we," I said she then got up and ran out of my apartment. I laugh really hard, I grab my doll and look at her. "Guess she didn't want to play with me," I said to my doll.

End Of You're P.O.V

Wow's P.O.V

I look at my phone ________ hasn't respond to my texts, I let out a breath. Guess she is moody again, yet again I did leave her last time in a rush. "Maybe she's mad at me about it?" I said to myself, I then heard the door open and I see my girlfriend, "Where were you?" I ask her, "We are through!" she says to me. I was confused, she goes and packs her stuff. I follow her, "Hey what's going on?" I ask her, "You want to know? Fine I'll tell you, The other night when you were in the shower I need to use your phone to call my sister because mine was getting repaired, and I saw these dirty pictures and texts between you and this _______ girl, so I went over there and my god she's fucking crazy! She was talking to a doll and she drags me into her house and I see more of them in her room, and then she shows me things and says me and her should do something so I ran!" she tells me.

I laugh, "It's not funny she crazy! She claims she's your doll!" she tells me, "That's because she is my doll," I tell her, she was silent. "______ and I been playing for a long time," I tell her, "Let me get this straight you been fucking her ever since we got together?" she asked me, "Didn't she not bring up the one ex that hit her a few times?" I ask her, she was getting mad. "Yes even when I was with my exes before you I was with her," I tell her. "Why date someone when you have crazy side chick!" she asked me, "You think I am willing to date all of you? My Mom and Aunt set up these dates, because of my thing with her, and I will tell you I tried to move on from her, but guess I can't help it I like playing with my doll," I tell her.

"Let me ask you do you love her?" she asked me, I thought for a moment. "Don't know I care about her and worry for her, despite her talking to her dolls and playing with them she's a good friend, she listens and she's always there to give me a hug when I need it." I tell her. She grabs her stuff, "Well go be with her then asshole!" she says to me, "Have fun with life!" I said as she walks out and slams the door.

I just laugh, I grab my phone and call ______ up.

End Of Wow's P.O.V

You're P.O.V

I was brushing one of my dolls hair on my bed when my phone went off, it was a face time call from Sehyoon. I answer it. "She dump you?" I ask him, "What do you think?" He says to me. "Yes," I said, he just looks at me. "Can I come over now?" He asked me, "I'm not," I said but he stopped me. "Not for that," he tells me. "Fine," I said. We hang up, I continue to play with my dolls when the front door opened and closed, I heard footsteps and he came into my room and sits down next to me, he takes my doll from me.

He makes me look at him and kisses me, I kiss back. He pins me to the bed and leans down and kisses my neck. "Sehyoon," I said his name, he looks at me. "I know your not in the mood," he says. We look at each other, "I'm tired Sehyoon," I tell him. "Tired of what?" he asked me, "Playing this game, being just a play thing to you," I tell him. "Do you want to stop seeing each other?" he asked me, I shake my head no.

"Then what do you want?" he asked me, "I honestly don't know what I want," I tell him. He touches my hair, "______ do you love me?" he asked me, I look at him. "I think I do I don't know, I that I hate it when you leave me, I hate it when you have a girlfriend, I hate it when you make me wait and use me, but I know that I can't lose you, I know it's unhealthy but I don't care." I tell him.

He looks at me, "It's my fault your like this when I fool around here you are in your room playing with dolls, waiting for me," he tells me. I look over at my dolls, "I don't want to be a doll anymore I'm tired of it," I tell him, we look at each other. "I'm tired of it too," he says to me. It was silence, "I'm also tired of pretending to be in love with other women, I'm tired of not being able to protect you from them, I'm also tired of you being my secret," he tells me.

"Maybe we can be more then this," he says to me, I smile. "You want to be with the crazy chick who talks to her dolls?" I ask him, he smiles. "Kind of use to it, I mean I have know you for years I have gotten use to it," he tells me, I smiled.

"So what do you say?" he asked me, I hold his face in my hands. "This is my answer," I tell him and kiss him.