I can show you my other side-Shinee Taemin

You're P.O.V
"Yes just like that beautiful," Said the photographer taking photos of Shinee's youngest member Taemin. Taemin is modeling for a new clothing brand, how do I know? Because I have to dress him that's my job I get the clothes ready and help idol's or models with their clothes.

"Okay Taemin go change into your next outfit," Said the photographer "Yes," Said Taemin. I walk up to me, "follow me Taemin I have it ready for you," I tell him. He just smiles and we go into his dressing room.

He put the pants on himself I started putting on the chains that come unattached to the pants. I then grab the button up he needs, "How was I earlier?" He ask me "great," I tell him. "Say ______," He Said. "Yes," I Said "how long have you and I know each other?" He ask me. "Well I have been dressing Shinee since Amigo era so about 11 years why?" I asked him. I started buttoning his shirt, "Well just wondering," He Said "I see," I Said. "What do you think of me _____?" He ask me. I just smile at him.

"What's with these weird questions today?" I asked him. "Just answer please," he says to me. "I think you are cute, sweet and overalls great person," I tell him. "Cute?" He Said "Yeah why don't like it?" I ask him. "Not really can't you see me as something else," he says to me. "Like what," I Said about to button the last button, but he grab my hands and was close to my face. "How about sexy," he says to me. My face was bright red, "T-Taemin," I Said "another thing you don't call me Oppa, I'm older then you," he tells me.

"Taemin," I Said "Hmm," He says putting his hand on the side of my face. "Why are you being like this?" I asked him. He just smiles, "simple _____," He says and he pins me to the door. "I want to show you my other side," he said. And then he kisses my lips, I start hitting his chest and I wouldn't open my mouth. But he licked my lower lip, I gasp and his tongue travelled into my mouth. My heart exploded and I finally calm down, I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Didn't know the Maknae of Shinee could be like this. We the separate because lack of air, he then proceeds to give me light pecks on the lips. Then we heard a knock on the door, "______ is Taemin ready?" Ask the photographer. Crap the shoot, I looked at him, he had everything on for the next shoot. "Yes he's ready," I tell him "oh good then send him out," he tells me. I heard him walking away, I tried getting out of Taemin's but he won't let me. "Taemin we got to go," I tell him. "I'll let you go if you promise to meet me after the shoot," he tells me.

"What?" I ask "meet me after the shoot I'm not done showing you my other side, besides I know you want more," he said and went to kiss my neck, "okay I will just let's get this job down first," I tell him. He looks at me with his usual adorable smile, "Okay," he said he kisses my lips one more time and we left the room.