Be my flower-The Boyz Q

This is a request from @yanagirenjiidealtype
The theme is from Bloom Bloom

You're P.O.V
"Hey Jacob you're late," yelled Sangyeon "sorry guys _____ had to come," he tells them. We made it to a baseball field, where my step-brother and his friends like to play baseball at. I sat down on the stands like always. My Stepmom was the one who told Jacob to take me. Because all of my friends were out of town for break, "Sweetheart I appreciate you helping me but why don't you go out today and enjoy your break I'll handle the chores," she told me during the first two days of break I been helping her with the house work because I have nothing better to do.

To be honest I rather be home, I feel like Jacob's friends don't like me specially Q. He just gives me this look. I sat down and put my bag on my lap and opened it and got out my book I was currently reading and put my headphones in and started listening to B1A4. While the boys were playing baseball, I kept on minding my own business when I got a text from my friend Mina.

Mina: Hey gurl what's up?
_____: Stuck hanging out with my step-brother him and his Friends are playing baseball right now. SAVE ME!
Mina: WOW! That sucks, I wish I could but I'm at the other side of the world right now.
______: Then go to bed.
Mina: Alright just wanted to check on you don't be afraid to text me okay. 💕
_____: 💙

I put my phone away and went back to reading my book, when I decided to get up and use the restroom I didn't even tell the boys and left my stuff where I was sitting. Once I left the restroom, I saw Q standing in front of me. "Why didn't you tell us where you were going somewhere?" He asked me. I looked at him, "I just had to use the restroom what's the big deal," I said to him and started walking he grab my wrist, "the big deal is that you're Jacob's problem making it our problem you need to tell us where you are going," he tells me.

"I'm a problem? I'm just a problem for you guys?" I asked him getting out of his grip, he realized what he said. "Crap _____ that's not what," he said "save it and for the record I'm not a 5 year old that you have to babysit you think I wanted to be here with you guys playing dumb baseball no I rather be at home in my room not with you jerks," I tell him. And started walk away from him and the area, he followed me and grab my wrist again. "Let's go back," he tells me. "No," I said to him. Getting out of his grip, "we need to get back everyone will worry," he tells me. "No," I said and I started walking again he was following me. And that's when I started to run, "_____! COME ON!!" He yelled while chasing me.

I ran past some trees and managed to lose him, I stop to catch my breath. I continue to walk when I saw a small patch of flowers, I went down to my knees to look at them. I smiled so pretty they were little but beautiful I took out my phone and took a picture of them. I saw a text appear on my screen from Jacob.

Jacob: WHERE ARE YOU!!
I ignored it and continued to walk around and saw more flowers, I then took some and sat down on the grown and started making a bracelet out of them. As I was sitting there my phone went off again.
Jacob: ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!
I put it away, I then heard footsteps it was Q and he was trying to catch his breath. "Found you," He Said I got up and started to walk away again he then grab me again but trip over a branch taking me with him. He was on top of me his lips on mine, "Hmp," I Said and pushed him off of me. I covered my mouth with my hands, "sorry," He Said I hit his arm, "ow," he said "jerk," I said and got up he did too. And we started heading back.
Jacob ran up to us, "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU AND WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!" He yelled at me. I wasn't faze by it, "why should it matter since I'm just You're problem," I tell him. "My problem? Who gave you that idea?" He asked me. "Him," I said pointing at Q, "He told me that I'm a problem to all of you, you think I want to be here and hang out with you guys? No I don't," I tell him and I went back to where I was sitting and put my headphones in and sat down.