I'm Sorry-CNBlue Jungshin

Based on the I'm Sorry MV

You're P.O.V

Flashback

I sat there on the bed that I share with him, I can't do this anymore. I got up and packed up two bags and took off my engagement ring and put it on the nightstand. I grab my bags locked the door of our apartment and went to the nearest bus stop. Once I board the bus I got out my phone to call him. But it went to voicemail. 

I was hoping it would. "It's over I'm Sorry," I said and hanged up. 

End Of Flashback

Three Months Later 

(Outfit)

I was out with my friends Gayoon and Jiyoon

I was out with my friends Gayoon and Jiyoon. I took a sip of my drink. I was trying to have a good time but I haven't since I broke up with Jungshin. "Girl I love you but you need to get over him," said Gayoon. "I know I'm sorry guys I ruin everything," I said. "Hey, hey, hey don't say that," Jiyoon tells me. 

"It's true though!" I tell them. I felt tears leaving my eyes, Gayoon rubs my back. "You really loved this guy," said Jiyoon, "Guess not enough because I fucking cheated!" I tell her. "If it weren't for ex trying to come to his life you two would be married by now," said Gayoon. That's what caused our relationship to fall apart. 

His ex girlfriend started to work at the same studio as him and tried to get back with him but he kept on telling her no. She then started stalking me, she was a big problem It caused us to fight because she began spreading rumors about me to Jungshin and rumors about Jungshin to me. One fight was really bad and I left and I cheated on him. I came clean when I got home and he didn't say anything he stood up and left. 

And that was the night I left. 

He tried calling me multiple times but I never answered him out of guilt. 

"I hate that bitch so much," I tell them, "Why not we go dancing," said Gayoon. "You guys go ahead I'll join you in a bit," I tell them, "You sure?" asked Jiyoon. "Yeah maybe if I get a few drinks in me I'll lighten up," I tell them. They look at me and went to go dance.

I took another shot. 

A man then came over to me trying to hit on me. "Hey you know your pretty gorgeous and I was wondering," he said. "Get away from my fiance!" said a familiar voice. I look over and it was Jungshin. The guy left, I then walk away and head outside but he followed me. He grabs my wrist. "Let go!" I yell at me, but he didn't listen and pins me to the brick wall. "Go Away!" I tell him. He leans in and kisses me. With my one free hand I hit his chest but I melted into his kiss and close my eyes.

He let's go of my wrist and I wrap my arms around his neck. Tears left my eyes I missed him so much, he pulls away and we look at each other. We are both crying, he holds my face in his hands. "Never leave me like that again," he tells me, I nodded and hug him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I tell him, "I'm Sorry too," he tells me. 

Home

(Outfit)

I sat by the window of our apartment looking outside, after we made up Jungshin told my friends I would be going home with him

I sat by the window of our apartment looking outside, after we made up Jungshin told my friends I would be going home with him. They asked me if it was what I wanted and I said yes, they were happy and Gayoon said she will get my stuff ready that I packed up when I left. I was staying with her the whole time I was gone. 

When we got home we made up lost time. 

He then walks over to me and sits in front of me, "Hi," he said, "Hi," I said back, he takes my hand in his and puts my engagement back on my finger. I look down at my hand, "Don't say you don't deserve this, this was meant for you," he tells me. "I don't after what I did," I tell him, "It's my fault I pushed you to another mans arms," he tells me. "It's more my fault I started believing her lies first and started the fights," I tell him. He looks at me, "We are both to blame we believed her lies and we let her get the best of us," he tells me. 

I nodded, it was quiet. "Hey where did you go that night?" I ask him, "To clear my head and taken in what you told me, I was very upset but I know it wasn't your fault like I said I pushed you to another man's arms. I realized I loved you no matter how bad we fight I loved you but when I got your voicemail I just broke," he tells me. A tears started to leave my eyes. 

"I told myself I was going to find you and bring you back home and we will get out of this stronger," he tells me. I smiled, "How did you know I was at the club last night?" I ask him, He smirked, "I saw Jiyoon's twitter post," he tells me. I laugh a bit. 

"Come here," he tells me, I went over to him and sat on his long legs and he holds me close. I move some of his hair away, and kiss his lips he kisses back. I tried to get off his lap but he wouldn't let me, "Going to let me go?" I ask him, "Hmm sorry no," he tells me. He then picks me up and throws us onto the bed. I laugh, "Let go," I tell him. "Sorry I love too much to let you go," he tells me. He attacks my neck and then I grab his face and make him look at me. I kiss his lips again and he kisses back.