When your step-sister likes your boyfriend- GOT7 Mark

You're P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend Mark watching a movie his arm rested around my shoulders I put my head on his shoulder. He kissed the side of my head, my Mom and Step-dad were out and my step-sister is upstairs. "You know this movie is kind of boring," he tells me, I look at him. "What do you have in mind ?" I asked him, he smirked and leaned in about to kiss me. Before he could the lights were turned on by my 14 year old step-sister. "Oops sorry," she said trying to be all innocent.

We both were annoyed, "What do you want Lola?" I asked her, "Can I watch the movie too?" She asked, I looked at her. I know what she is trying to do, you see Mark and I have been together for a couple of years now. He was also my childhood friend, you see ever since my mom married my stepdad everything was fine and Alright Lola was 11 at the time. And I was 14 and Mark was at well, what happened was one day Mark came over to hang out and well that's how Lola met him and develop a "crush" on him.

And it was before we got together, and she tried everything to get his attention. Flirting, making him jealous, wearing to much makeup, and dressing not how a 11 year old should be dressing and she was developed very well for her age. But at Mark's 15 birthday party I went and Lola was not allowed to come She through a fit. But anyway I went having fun when Mark pulled me aside saying how much Lola has weirded him out with her "crush" on him and even asked if he would be her boyfriend. He told her no because he liked someone else.

I apologize for what she did and if he liked someone he should tell them. He got really nervous and nodded his head in agreement, but then he took my hands in his and leaned in and kissed my lips. He lets go and looks at me blushing, "I don't know how to say this so I wanted to do that," he tells me. Then I realized that I was the girl he liked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked I smiled and nodded my head yes, after the party I went home happy. My parents were wondering why I was so happy when I told them, they were happy for me.

But Lola was not she went up to her room angry, and since then she has been trying to break us up and hasn't worked.

Anyway Mark and I look at her and before we can say anything she sat in the middle of us, "thanks," she said and looks at Mark, he moved his arm away. He then looks annoyed, I was too. "Unnie can you get me something to drink please?" She asked "you have two legs do it yourself," I tell her annoyed "but I'm comfortable," she cried. "And we're not," Said Mark. I got up, "Mark maybe you should go home," I tell him trying to save his skin, "that's a great idea," he tells me and gets up. Lola looks annoyed because she just got there and he was leaving. I took his hand and walked him to the door and went outside with him.

I walked him to his bike, "sorry about that," I apologize, "it's not your fault she really needs to find a new crush or give up," he tells me. "She's not she's always been like this she will keep on doing what she's doing until she gets what she wants and what she wants is you," I tell him. "Well she's not getting me, tell you what to make up for what happened tonight let's go to Jackson's party on Saturday it's a pool party," he tells me. I smiled "sure," I say to him. He smiles and leans in and kisses my lips, "night I'll text you a little later love you," he tells me. "Love you too," I say to him. He smile and rides off.

I head back inside and saw Lola standing in front of me with her arms crossed she is mad. "Why did you make him leave?" She asked I rolled my eyes and walked past her, "HELLO?!" She yelled I looked at her, "Simple because you were making him uncomfortable again," I told her. "I still don't get it why he likes you if all people, you're plain, you don't dress sexy, you don't wear make up. All you do is read or play games, when he can have someone like me," she says . I was annoyed, "1st off you have stalked him and made him uncomfortable, 2nd he's older then you like way he's 17 about to be 18 soon so it would make him a adult. 3rd He has told me multiple times you annoy the shit out of him, 4th you keep on calling him or try to make him jealous which is not working, 5th I know him better then you, you don't know the first thing about him, 6th so what I'm plain at least I don't prance around like a whore like most of the girls in our school, 7th Leave him ALONE!!" I yelled that last part and went upstairs into my room and slammed the door shut.