Making up-EXO Chen

You're P.O.V
"He keeps on staring at you," Said Krystal "ignore him," I tell her. "Boi why is he doing this it's creepy and he's the one that broke up with you," said Amber. "I know I don't know why either," I said "was Kai like this?" Luna asked Krystal "no we broke up on good  terms and now since he's dating Jennie from YG high people are asking if I'm okay." She says "what do you tell them?" Ask Victoria "I tell them I'm okay and I don't give a fuck who he dates as long that he is happy that's all I care about. He has his life and I have mine," she says (AN:I'm waiting for Krystal to make a Instagram post about how she doesn't care who Kai dates people are asking her if she's okay.)

"Guys can we stop talking about Kai and his love life, when we should be talking about ______ and her Chen problem," said Sulli "right so what are you going to do," Said Amber taking a bit out of her cheeseburger, "I don't know I have my next class with him," said poking my salad. I honestly don't feel all that hungry today. "I hate to ask but why did he break up with you again?" Ask Luna I thought about for a second. "I don't even know all he said was I knew what I did and that's why. I don't even know what I have done," I answered her.

Then the bell rang and as we got up Amber looks at Chen straight in the eye and gives him the bird 🖕🏻. His eyes widen, and we all went to our next class. I dated Chen for 6 months and he was very sweet and kind and then he tells me he wants to break up 2 months ago. I didn't know what I did wrong I still don't know. I went to my class and sat down next to Wendy, "you okay girl?" She ask me. "Kind of but not all there at the moment," I tell her. She puts a hand on my shoulder, "everything is going to be okay," she tells me. I smiled at her "thanks Wendy," I tell her. "You still coming to Yeri's party tomorrow night right ?" She ask me "of course I wouldn't ditch on that special Yeri," I tell her.

Then Chen walks up to us, "hey why did Amber flip me off?" He ask me. I didn't look at him and just shrugged my shoulders, "She's saying that she doesn't know," Said Wendy. "You really giving me the silent treatment?" He ask me. I didn't look at him still and got out my stuff for class. "I think that answered your question," said Wendy. "This is bullshit," he said and sat down in his seat 2 desks behind me. "Asshole," I Said under my breath. And class began.
Then my phone vibrated.
I opened it under my desk.
Chen: Hey why aren't you talking to me?
I ignored it and went back to work since we had a substitute today, Sure they didn't mind us being on our phones as long as we work on the assignment that the teacher left for us but I felt that was rude. Then my phone went off again.
I opened it.
Chen: Are you really ignoring me right now?
I closed my phone again and once again it went off ignored it but it kept on going off, he's blowing up my phone.
I opened it again why haven't I blocked him idk?
Chen: Hello?
Chen: You still mad that I broke up with you?
Chen: Listen stop ignoring me okay.
Chen: I need to talk to you after school please come by EXO's hide out you know where it is.
I had enough he really thinks I'm going to show up.
So I texted him back.
_____: