Im always by your side-Highlight Gikwang

Trigger warning ⚠️
You're P.O.V
I just finished editing the video I'm about to post. Nervous rather I should or not. "Will people believe me? I have proof I put in there, Will they attack me ever worse ? I don't want my family and friends to get hurt? I don't know what to do," my thoughts going through my head. Gikwang took my hands away from my head and makes me look at him. "Don't be afraid to tell the truth, you're not alone you have me, Yina, your family and friends on your side baby. I'm with you," he tells me, I smiled let out a breath and posted it.

A day later
SkyHigh member ______ post a video of the bullying she has suffered for the past 3 years from 2 members.
Company kicks out SkyHigh member do to her kept on bringing up the bullying and that she is dating.
SkyHigh member Yina confirms that ______ was bullied by members Jiyoo and Haeun.
Kicked out member of SkyHigh reveals she has been dating Highlight Gikwang for about a year.
Kicked out member of SkyHigh wants to reveal the truth of the bullying she has suffered.
SkyHigh member Yina left the group 1 week after member _____ was kicked out.
Line entertainment has not answered about the bullying surrounding the 4 member girl group.
Former SkyHigh Member Yina makes video to support ______'s video and provides further evidence.
_____ reveals in video that she almost committed suicide do to the bullying.
Remaining SkyHigh members Jiyoo and Haeun denied bullying but Yina and _____ videos says other wise When secret recording of bullying and text are present in the videos.
Former member of SkyHigh _____'s family says she has be getting professional help to recover from torment.
Family and Friends did not know about the bullying that former member of SkyHigh _____ was being bullied including boyfriend Gikwang.
Former member _____ of SkyHigh still wants to sing.
_____ reveals she will never forgive SkyHigh members Jiyoo and Haeun for what they did to her and will never forgive the company for letting it happen.

That's what articles are saying and all of it is true. I was a member of a 4 member girl group called SkyHigh. I was the face of the group at the time, I was also the youngest. Even though I was the youngest I was more well know then the other 3 girls. I was a child actress and model I also did a few dance covers and tutorials on my YouTube channel which I didn't update until recently with the video I just posted. I was scouted by Line entertainment for their new girl group it is a small label.

Once I started training things turned for the worse my older members Jiyoo and Haeun started bullying me for no reason. They would leave bruises on me, threatening me, throw away my stuff and lock me in the practice room. Only Yina Unnie stood up for me and took care of me, I tried complaining but the ceo didn't believe me because Jiyoo is his niece even when I showed him proof or anybody else who was working there nobody believed me. Even with proof, it gotten so bad that I started cutting myself .

I never told anyone. We trained for 1 year together then debuted, it was getting worse and worse. Specially when I started dating Gikwang who I met during a photo shoot we were both modeling for a certain clothing line. And we just started talking, those two found out and made things worse. After debut I started secretly recording audio of them being mean or leave a small camera in mine and Yina Unnie's room of the being in them When me and her are not in there or when I'm just in there and they come in.

I kept text messages as well and voicemail. I kept it all, so when we were in our 2nd year and we made our 4th comeback after promotions I was told my contract was terminated and I would be leaving because Jiyoo and Haeun told the CEO of me and Gikwang. I guess I was told not to date ? It was never in my contract that I can't date, I have seen Jiyoo and Haeun bring boys into the dorm. I was already in so much pain and hurt that the company decided to lie saying I left for personal reasons. I even got a message from Jiyoo to kill myself and I did try to. Hanging , strangling , so many things but I couldn't do it. One day I was cutting and Yina Unnie found me and cried and talked to me telling me they wouldn't get away with it.