My girl- NCT Yuta

(You're Uniform.)

You're P

You're P.O.V
I was sorting out paper work in the student council room, I was humming a song while putting the papers in the file when someone gently poked my rib cage. I jumped and dropped the papers, I look at the culprit. "Yuta What the hell don't do that," I tell him. I bent down to pick up the papers, he was just laughing. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Came to see my lovely girlfriend," he says to me.

I get all the papers, "Well you did now get out your not allowed to be in here," I tell him, walking up to the table to fix the papers, when he wraps his arms around me. "Yuta I'm busy," I tell him. "And I don't care," he tells me. And starts giving me baby kisses on the back of my neck they were tickling me. "Yuta stop," I tell him. His hands traveled upwards, I stop his traveling hands. "No mister," I tell him. "All come on babe," he begs "no we are in school," I reminded him. "And?" He asked.

"That's wrong," I tell him. "And do you think that stop me before remember what happened in the locker room?" He ask me. I blushed really hard, "don't remind me now what do you want?" I ask him. Fixing the papers, "hmmm well," he said his hands traveling back to where they were going to go, "besides that," I said. "Man you got me," He Said I turn to look at him, "what happened now that you want to escape detention from?" I asked him. "Well you see Ten is really upset because you know that girl he was seeing well she cheated so we Umm put some live rats and frogs in her locker. And we also glued some of her books shut," he tells me.

"Yuta What the hell!?" I Said "hey I was just helping a friend out," he tells me. I look at him, "are the rats and frogs from the science department?" I asked "yeah," he answered. "Collect then and return them, and since you guys damaged school property buy her new books. Not only that detention," I tell him. "Can you skip on the detention?" He asked "Nope" Said a another voice it was Wendy the student body president and my best friend. "Heard everything Wen?" I asked her "every word do what you're girlfriend tells you," she tells him.

"Yes ma'am," he said before he left he pecks my lips and runs off, "that boy I swear," I said fixing the papers, "Yeah but you love him," she tells me. "I do," I answer her. "It still mind blows people that you two are dating," she tells me. "Well once you get saved by guy from a creep and offer him free tutoring sessions as a way of saying thank you stuff happens. Not only that he's not a bad guy once you get to know him and actually listen to him," I tell her. "Speaking of guys Byung-ho wants to talk to you," she tells me.

"If it's about how Yuta is bad for me, I'm not talking to him," I tell her. "I know he really needs to get over you. You only ever saw him as a friend," she says to me. "Anyway I'm not going to speak to him because it's the same thing," I tell her. "Hey I'm not going to stop you do what you want," she says to me.

Home
(You're outfit.)

I was in my dorm room doing some school work

I was in my dorm room doing some school work. When I heard a knock on my door, I went to go answer it. When I opened it, it was Yuta. And with him, he had a box of pocky, "Can I come in?" He asked "all because you brought my favorite snack doesn't mean you can come right in," I tell him. "I finished my detention and did what you said now can I," He says "I'm still doing school work," I tell him. "That's Fine I just want to see you," he tells me. I smiled and let him in, we sat down on my bed. I went back to my laptop, when I heard him opening the box of pocky.

"Ah!" He Said I look and he was holding a stick. I took a bite and started eating the stick without using my hands, "ah!" He Said again I look at him and this time the stick was between his lips. I smile at him, I started eating the other end and then our lips met before I can move away from him, he grabs the back of my neck and kisses me deeper. I kiss back my hand on his shoulder, we pulled apart. "My favorite flavor," He Said I hit his shoulder, "You're weird," I Said to him. "Yeah but you like me," He Said "true," I Said. He then moved and sat behind me.

Trapping me in his lap he wraps his arms around my waist, and rest his neck on my shoulder. "You almost done?" He ask "yes I'm sorry this taking a while," I say to him, "it's fine I'm just happy to be here with you right now," he says to me. And kisses my cheek. I went back to work and then he started to give me light kisses. "Yuta What the heck?" I Said "all because you're working doesn't mean I can't do this," he says to me. He went back to what he was doing, "Yuta hey stop it tickles," I say to him.

But he didn't listen, "Yuta hey," I say to him. Then my phone went off, I picked it up. It was Byung-ho great. I look at Yuta, "answer it and put him on speaker I would like to hear what he's got to say now," he tells me. I answer it and put him on speaker. "Yes Byung-ho," I Said. "Why didn't you come and speak to me after school?" He asked "what was the point you were just going to talk about how my boyfriend is bad for me," I tell him. "But babe I am," Said Yuta quietly, I put my finger to my lips telling him to be quiet.

"Look I'm just trying to save you from a horrible person," he tells me. "Oh yes I'm just so horrible," Yuta Said quietly, "Listen to me Byung-ho I'm going to say this one last time stay out of my love life," I tell him. Before I can hang up Yuta took the phone, "hey Byung-ho it's Yuta Listen dude I don't know what I ever done to you but it's clear to me you like her. Sorry dude but she is MY girl, I'm not planning on letting her go. So please knock it off and go find someone else you're not a bad looking guy you can find someone. So yeah bye," he tells Byung-hi and hangs up.

I look at him, "what?" He asked "you do realize I'm going to get yelled at by him for having you in my dorm room," I say to him. "He does realize that people go into the opposite sex room all the time right," he says to me. "Don't know," I Said. "Anyway it's handled because now he knows you're mine," he tells me. "How am I yours ?" I ask him. He smirked and makes me lay on my back and he was on top of me, he moved my laptop to my bedside table. And looks at me. "Simple by covering you in my love marks," he tells me. And kisses my lips and then goes to my neck I squirm and laugh. "Yuta that tickles stop," I say to him.

"No way," he says. And my homework was never finished.