The pocky game -Teen Top Niel

You're P.O.V
"Niel Oppa," I said walking into Teen Top's practice and all of the members looked at me . 'Niel smiled at me and walked up to me and hugged me , "hey babe what's up ?," he asked "I um I ," I said I can't put it to words . Me and Niel are under the same label Top media entertainment he is member of Teen Top and I'm a member of the 9 member girl group Girl Talk. We have been dating for 1 year now and a lot of fans support us , the thing is me and Niel Oppa have not kissed yet and my members told me to try the pocky game.

"She needs you for something Oppa," said Yumi one of my members who was behind me , "Yeah Unnie go talk to Oppa somewhere private," said Jade . I looked at Niel and he looked at me and smiled and took my hand , "Come on I know where we can talk in private," he said and took me to one of the recording rooms and shut the door and held my hands and sat down on the couch . "So what's up ?," he said "umm," I said I went into my pocket and pulled out the package pocky sticks and showed it to him , I was blushing really hard . He smirked and took the sticks , "let me guess your members wanted us to play the pocky game because we have not kissed yet?," he asked looking at the bag of candy and looking at me .

I looked at my hands and blushed even more I find it funny fans think I'm a tough girl in reality I'm so shy and quite. I nodded my head yes , he laughed a little and opened the bag and I looked at him , he took the the not chocolate part and I blushed again and I took the chocolate part . He started bitting it and moving closer to me I got so nervous that I moved away and what was left of the stick fell on the couch . I looked at him "I'm sorry," I said he pat my head "it's ok maybe you're not ready," he said "no," I said "ok will try again ," he said .
He got another stick and we did the same thing again I started getting nervous again so I grabbed Niel's arms and he held mine too . He got closer and closer until finally he landed on my lips, I felt my cheeks getting so red and closed my eyes shut Niel started pushing and pulling my lips . I started to as well he then licked my lips I gasp and he slipped his tongue into my mouth "hmp," I said making a noise , we were running out of breath he released and there was a string of saliva . I hid my face into his chest "you got carried away ," I told him he laughed a little and hugged me and kissed the top of my forehead. "Sorry baby girl couldn't help it ," he said .
I blushed and hugged him back, "I love you," I told him. He made me look at him . "I love you too," he said and kissed my lips again.