Love Does Not Die-Hongbin

Based on Vixx Error MV there will be some changes to the original story of the MV.

No one's P.O.V

Five figures walk into an abandon lab, it was destroyed. While four of them walk away one stood in the middle. "______ why do this?" said Ravi.

Hyuk picks up a photo, a photo of you and your fiance Hongbin before everything happened. "They were so happy back then what happened to them?" ask Hyuk to Ravi, "My sister just broke," he tells Hyuk. "Ravi come look at this," said Leo. Ravi and Hyuk walks into a room that looks like a operation room. They walk over to the table and saw a single metal heart, A tear left Ravi's eye.

"You okay?" Ken asked him, "Just why? Why did she do this? Ever since what happened she changed and then she disappeared. I haven't seen her in so long and all of a sudden I find out she died and that her lab was raided because she had two illegal androids, but why did she make two if she only needed one?" he said. They were all quiet, "She didn't make two she only made him," said N.

N walks up to the others and hands Ravi a journal and blueprints, "She made him and he made her," N says. "What?" ask Ken, "There's more in the main room but this journal dates everything from her to him I would look at it," said N. Ravi looks at the journal and opens it too the first page.

October, 5, 2040.

This day is a day I will never forget the day I lost the man I love.

End of No One's P.O.V

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

I ran up to the build that was on fire, hoping he got out okay

I ran up to the build that was on fire, hoping he got out okay. I walk around and see people trying to catch their breath or are dead. I then see my brother, "Wonshik!" I said his name, He looks at me. "_______," he said "Is he still in there? Where is Hongbin?" I ask him, "I don't know," he said, I look around. How did this fire happen?

Then two officers brought out another body that was covered, until the wind blew the cover off the face and I saw him. My eyes widen, "HONGBIN!!" I yelled his name was about to go to him but my brother stopped me. "______ no!" he tells me holding me. I was struggling to get out of his hold others were looking at me, but I didn't care all I care about is Hongbin. "He needs me let me go!" I said, "He's dead ______ it's too late!" Wonshik tells me. "No he's not!" I tell him, my brother makes me look at him. "HE'S DEAD DAMMIT!!! HE'S GONE!!" He yelled at me. I look at him and more tears left my eyes and I hug my brother.

1 week later

(Outfit)