Crush at the skate ring-Snuper Sangho

This is a request from @yanagirenjiidealtype

You're P.O.V
"Here you go have fun," I told a customer handing them their skates, "man tonight is busy," Said my coworker and best friend Vivi (Loona) "well it is Friday night my friend," I say to her. "That means he will be here," she reminds me . I blush "and right on time," she says and there he was my crush and his friends. My crush is name Sangho, a guy from my school. They walk up to the counter "hi 6 please," Said Suhyun. We got out their skates and took them one by one,Sangho was the last one to grab his. "Thank you," he tells me and winks at me. I blush "you're welcome," I said to him.

They walk away, "you know you should ask him out," Said Vivi I look at her, "I don't know Vivi," I tell her "Come on you been crushing on this guy for months," she says to me. "Yeah but I'm," I Said "Shy," She Said I nodded my head. "Yeah but you're cute, sweet and hardworking person," she says to me. "I need to go clean up around the arcade," I tell her. And walk out of the booth.
I was sweeping up some popcorn while listening to music. "I love you, I need you," I sang the song quietly to myself. And as I was I turned around and it was Sangho, I jumped and fell on the ground being surprised, "my You're jumpy," he says to me and has hand out for me to take it, I took it. "Sorry you scared me ," I say to him. "Sorry," He Said. "So what can I do to help you?" I asked him, "well you can help me with something," he says to me. "Sure," I Said. "You see there is this girl I like," he tells me. My heart snapped but kind was expecting him not to like me back.

"Really what's she like?" I asked trying not to sound upset, "she's sweet, kind, always helping out, she works hard and kind of shy and beautiful," he tells me. "She sounds great," I say to him. "She well you see the problem is how do I tell her?" He ask me. "Listen just go up to her take her hand and tell her how you feel. If she doesn't feel the same well her lose but at least you tried so do that," I tell him. "I will thanks," he says and walks away I smiled but on the inside I was upset but you can't win it all I just want him to be happy.

I went back to work, after a few hours we were closing Vivi I finished up and locked up. As we were leaving I saw Sangho with his friends still in the parking lot,Sangho came up to me and took my hand in his. "______ I like you a lot with you go out with me?" He asked me, I blushed and my eyes were wide Vivi was smiling. "What are you doing?" I asked "I'm doing what you said I'm asking out the girl I like," he says to me. "Me? I'm the girl you like?" I asked him. "Yes I have liked you for a long time but didn't know how to tell you so what do you say will you got out with me?" He ask me. I smiled and felt tears leave my eyes and nodded my head yes. He smiled and and hugs me his friends cheered while Vivi squealed he wipes my tears away and kisses my forehead.