The Vampire and The Hunter-Ikon Jay

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

"This way" I tell the guy who was following me outside the club, he was thinking he was going to get some after harassing me, yeah right

"This way" I tell the guy who was following me outside the club, he was thinking he was going to get some after harassing me, yeah right. We get outside and I pin him to the brick wall. "My someone likes to take control," he says. I smile and lean in close to his neck and bit into it with my fangs. He made a noise but I ignored it, "Let go of him ______!" said a familiar voice. I stop and the guy fell to the ground, I turn and saw my favorite person ever. "Oh hi Jinhwan," I said to him, he looks at me pissed off. He hates his real name. I walk up to him and put my hand on his chest, "How's my favorite Vampire Hunter doing?" I ask him. He removes my hands and went to the guy to check if he's still alive.

"He's alive you know I never over do it, I don't like killing," I tell him. I never kill humans I drink not a lot of their blood enough to keep me not so hungry, "Yeah but you know who has to wipe his memory?" he ask me. "Hmmm Kaname Kuran?" I said being a bitch. "Not some stupid anime boy! Me!," he says to me. I laugh a little it's fun pissing him off. "Aww calm down Jinhwan I was just playing," I tell him. He went back to checking the guy, "I thought you were quitting human blood?" he ask me.

"I am it's just this guy was harassing me so I needed to deal with him," I tell him. It's true I'm trying to quit human blood, this the first time I have had human blood in three months, I been having fake human blood and blood tablets, it's honestly hard to break the habit at points do to you are so use to it. "You could have went to a security guard," he tells me, "Please you know how the law is around this town like even a regular cop wouldn't do shit," I tell him and I sit on top of the dumpster.

He then came over to me, "Someone of the law is right in front of you and is disappointed in you," he tells me. "Awww," I said and wrap my hands around his neck, "What are going to do now turn me in to the Vampire Hunter Association?" I ask him, a Vampire Hunter is not allowed to kill a vampire if they did not kill multiple humans or expose themselves to a crowed of humans. But they might have to take them in if they do kill one human. The Association also protects vampires that want to be part of society again and have a normal life. "No since he's not dead and I just wiped his memory so your good for now," he tells me. I smiled, "Yay!," I said and got down from the dumpster.

I smile at him, and then I lean in and press my lips against his, he pushes me away. "When will you stop that!" he said to me getting mad again. I giggle not the first time I have done that to him. "Can't help it you are the only guy that does not get on my nerves even though you want to put a knife into my heart," I said to him and start walking away and head home.

End Of You're P.O.V

Jinhwan's P.O.V

I was back at my work place and explained to my boss what happened. "Well that's the first time in months she has drank any human blood," he said. "What should I do at this point? She broke her diet," I tell him. Vampires who try and quit human blood are kept on watch to see if they follow through if they break their diet they can get in big trouble. "Yes but unlike a lot of vampires who go back to human blood after maybe three weeks or a month she kept on going longer and the man is not dead," he tells me.